Loot Filter Colour Palettes

Basically, using a loot filter already implies that what you see on screen is of interest so personally, I don't think it's necessary to overly highlight items. Also, I kinda prefer more muted/less immersion breaking colour schemes (I've also included some brighter ones, though ;-) ). So here they are:

Colour Palettes

It's still work in progress (yes, I'll add more) and some colours/combinations will work better than others in a variety of environments. But that's going to be personal preference anyway. So just have fun with it as it is and happy colouring :-D
Last edited by Alysma on Jul 26, 2017, 4:48:34 PM
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2024, 8:55:42 PM
<3 blessings o bringer of names/colour pallets.

Peace,

-Boem-

(will use when i fiddle with it myself! it's fun and all but some of the colors used are an eye-sore in current filters)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
This is exactly why I just kept the current color scheme, with the exception of exalts and such. Hiding the junk is almost all you need to do.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

(will use when i fiddle with it myself! it's fun and all but some of the colors used are an eye-sore in current filters)

Cheers & have fun :-D

"
Antnee wrote:
This is exactly why I just kept the current color scheme, with the exception of exalts and such. Hiding the junk is almost all you need to do.

Yeah, there really isn't much of a need for some of the more aggressive colours I've seen, especially when you stay on the more conservative/muted side of things in general here. :-D
Last edited by Alysma on Apr 24, 2015, 5:45:25 PM
These look nice, thanks for posting them. In the loot filter I made i decided not to hide things but rather color specific things. I picked colors already that look similar to your "Spider Web" Palette (Greens and blues).

I wanted to create more filters using different colors that look good together so these would help me with some more ideas. I really like that Blue Paua one you have there :)

Here is a website that could help with making more
http://paletton.com/

Nice. I might use some of these. My current palette is a bit on the harsh side...
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
Oooh pretty colours! thanks Alysma :P
Nice work, bookmarked, bravo.
and Thank you.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Apr 24, 2015, 8:18:14 PM
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

and seriously +1 this too, all the colours are easy to view.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Really loving your effort for the community here =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info