RAN 7 PLATEAU MAPS TODAY

Rolled each for packsize and at least 100% iiq .
Result in map drops 2 academy and 2 lvl 69 maps and 1 72 map
Result of 2 academy maps 0 map drops.
Why is the availabilety of end game maps so fucking random, i seriously dont get it .
Why is this a thing? fucking lvl 84 and i am basicly forced to run docks save up some currency and then buy maps again cuase those platea were bought whit a exalt i found .
I realy hope act 4 has some high lvl areas cause this is just pissing me of its so goddamn random.
If act 4 has high lvl areas i am never setting foot in a map again.
RNGesus givith and RNGesus takith away

Its best to make a proper sacrifice to him
I dont see any any key!
I think your sentiment is shared by a lot of players....I was kind of happy when ggg said you have 9 new end game bosses to farm then watched the video of kaom and not a thing dropped
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
Last edited by creampuffed4u on Apr 24, 2015, 10:55:52 AM
ill sacrefice you then
"
jackof8lades wrote:
ill sacrefice you then

that would probably anger him

He would get mad and say

"how dare you give me such a poor sacrifice this man is worthless"

I dont see any any key!
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Rolled each for packsize and at least 100% iiq .
Result in map drops 2 academy and 2 lvl 69 maps and 1 72 map
Result of 2 academy maps 0 map drops.
Why is the availabilety of end game maps so fucking random, i seriously dont get it .
Why is this a thing? fucking lvl 84 and i am basicly forced to run docks save up some currency and then buy maps again cuase those platea were bought whit a exalt i found .
I realy hope act 4 has some high lvl areas cause this is just pissing me of its so goddamn random.

Yea it sucks. Good news is that higher level maps will drop in non-map areas. Will hopefully change the current system to the better.
A kid playing computer games can never be — and never has been — hardcore.
magic monsters > pack size
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Why is the availabilety of end game maps so fucking random, i seriously dont get it.

I've been asking myself that too, for a long time and the only answer I can come up with is: to force people into trading.

I stopped "properly" rolling maps during Domination league (almost 1.5 years ago). Before that I was following mapping guides to the letter, until I realized 'Alc & go' gives the same results in the long run. You get lucky streaks and bad streaks, no matter what you do.

Spending a ton of orbs to perfectly roll a map and then not getting any +0 or higher map drops, is one of the most frustrating things in this game.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
jackof8lades wrote:

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter."

Just a slight increase. Endgame progression issues are untouched.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Once you get a strong pool going and lvl 8 zana its easy to stay in 76 plus while spending barely any currency to roll.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info