Coc + Mjölner -_- in the {New} "expanison" -_-

Idk man that immortal call nerf is not the best thing to happen to mjolner discharge builds. I agree with what others have said, "Don't knock it til you try it." The build is a lot of fun to play and content should be trivialized with expensive gear.
"
Xendran wrote:
CoC builds have been moderately buffed in dps, survivability....

Poor CoC really needed this! rofl
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
In what way did it get buffed?
EXALTS>EXAMS
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
anyone confirm these builds will die or be heavily nerf to the ground upon expansion release date, in the future.

my advice is to create, item ban list UI script under "create party" feature . where you can ban player's items coc gem and mjolner weapon from joining your group.

GGG please provide ban list. I'd like to ban this guy from my parties.

that is the only way to fix the issue at hand,if game UI developer has the time to make it, do it. making the game better.

my coding level is beginner in Lua. i wish i was god-like in code, i would make it 1 week if i could, free donation to ggg done!

ban list script :) plz
Last edited by Heroxsolbadguy on Apr 26, 2015, 9:37:54 PM
i love this thread to be the flame war of justice :)
"
skieZ wrote:
Q.Q

get a better toaster buddy

Agreed.

I don't even own Mjolner (and chances are I never will, given how poor I always am), but the people who own them deserve to use them to their full advantage.

PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Just chance gavels and use the failed ones for the vendor chisel recipe.

Eventually you should get lucky (unlike me, but I bought my Mjolner by trading a 6L AR/ES CI chest + some currency)
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
zSavage wrote:
Just chance gavels and use the failed ones for the vendor chisel recipe.

Eventually you should get lucky (unlike me, but I bought my Mjolner by trading a 6L AR/ES CI chest + some currency)

lvl 8 master for the win if you get lucky

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info