Coc + Mjölner -_- in the {New} "expanison" -_-

anyone confirm these builds will die or be heavily nerf to the ground upon expansion release date, in the future.

my advice is to create, item ban list UI script under "create party" feature . where you can ban player's items like coc gem and mjolner weapon. then the script will ban the players from joining your party.

Last edited by Heroxsolbadguy on Apr 26, 2015, 9:47:18 PM
"
anyone confirm these builds will die or be heavily nerf to the ground.

my advice is to create, item ban list UI script under "create party" feature . where you can ban player's items coc gem and mjolner weapon from joining your group.

Nothing is changed cept for shotgun changes. I do not think any lightning spells shotgunned anyways. Mjolner CoC will still be one of the builds that completely trivialize the entire content challenge that PoE can offer currently.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Apr 23, 2015, 11:03:58 PM
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
anyone confirm these builds will die or be heavily nerf to the ground.

my advice is to create, item ban list UI script under "create party" feature . where you can ban player's items coc gem and mjolner weapon from joining your group.

Nothing is changed cept for shotgun changes. I do not think any lightning spells shotgunned anyways. Mjolner CoC will still be one of the builds that completely trivialize the entire content challenge that PoE can offer currently.

interesting thank you for the info, i still suggest custom UI script ban those people all day.
Last edited by Heroxsolbadguy on Apr 23, 2015, 11:17:27 PM
Immortal call now has a 3 sec cooldown and the duration of it has been butchered. Per level the skill gains increased duration now instead of a set amount of time to base duration per endurance charge. So if immortal call gets triggered with say 1 endurance charge there will be downtime where you will not have immortal call.

I don't think this will affect mapping but the above change will definitely affect the Apex of Sacrifice and Alluring Abyss. Of course this is beta and skills are subject to change. Lets hope immortal call's cooldown gets lowered.

Additionally, the devs mentioned something regarding particle effects with abilities that are going off in rapid succession as being fixed with The Awakening. There may be no need to ostracize CoC/Mjölner based characters anymore.
Last edited by Snozzberries on Apr 24, 2015, 2:52:09 AM
Solution is not to play standard. Play new leagues where you won't be seeing those lag builds.
IGN: LessBow
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
Solution is not to play standard. Play new leagues where you won't be seeing those lag builds.

That is a work-around, which is undesirably for many, not a solution.

ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
Play new leagues where you won't be seeing those lag builds.

?? Mjolner and CoC builds are pretty common in new leagues, this is not reserved to Std
IGN TylordRampage
"
Snozzberries wrote:
Lets hope immortal call's cooldown gets lowered.

Let's hope not, less automated invulnerability and spam is a good thing.

Q.Q

get a better toaster buddy

EXALTS>EXAMS
hopefully nerfed to the ground, these rubbish OP mechanics / items are sick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info