Is it possible to move your cosmetic items from one Account to another?

Hello.

I would like to move my current cosmetic items on this account to another account. Reason being that I don't feel very safe with Steam since the latest blowup about 'Paying for Skyrim Mods'. I feel like Steam is going towards a slow down hill and I want a account outside of Steam.

Is there any way to solve this?
You can actually get an email address attached to your account and have the Steam unlinked so you can log into the same account using the stand-alone client and not Steam.

Just send an email to support at the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page.
If you got some challenge MTXs on one account they won't move it to your another account. Only MTXs they will be able to help you with are the ones you purchased, unfortunately. Found out the hard way when I wanted to move my 1 month HC armor to my main account :(
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Unlink your account from Steam then change your email and password if you are paranoid about info links from them. That way you won't lose your challenge league items and progress on your account.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info