Animate Guardian in beta?

Haven't seen any posts about this so I thought I'd ask.

Has anyone checked if the Guardian is mechanically any different in the beta? I always thought this skill had cool potential, but was utterly hamstrung by cripplingly costly mechanics and an AI that wanted nothing more than to take your best items with him into the Beyond.

More grousing
I never understood why they buffed this skill in ways that did nothing to address the complaints people actually have about it. See the Animate Guardian skill feedback thread for literally dozens of pages of the same complaints about how bad this skill is (was?).
The new fortify support might make the guardian more tolerable as a minion, maybe. It could definitely take advantage of that 25% mitigation.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Its like a golem. I personally love the skill but summoner just doesn't have the slots for him especially when his HP is so bunk that he dies within 3 seconds of being in a map. The guardian should be 100% functional and very hard to kill with all blues/yellows equipped but this currently isn't the case and thats an instance of lvl 19 skill, fully linked in a +2 helm too.

Fortify will help him and maybe so will the overall changes in monster damage. Heres hoping for the best!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info