Came back from a break, and I have like 1000 *remove-only* tabs | feeling discouraged

Hey guys, so with the new content coming up, I decided to play PoE again. Now, I wanted to start again, and I see that my stash is full of *remove-only* tabs. Problem is, I can't bring myself to sort everything out, and I don't want to create a new account.

I feel overwhelmed by the amount of tabs I have, both in standard and HC. How do you guys deal with many *remove-only* tabs?
temp leagues...

Spoiler
Seriously, half the time I end up playing those partly just because I don't want to bother sorting through everything either
Because of remove only tabs, I think I've accumulated several hundred tabs in the hardcore league. Because I usually play self found characters, the items in all those remove only tabs couldn't possibly be more useless. Currently, you need to delete items one at a time, so they continue to sit in my hardcore stash.

So far, I work on a long term solution by making a post in the "suggestions" forum every now and again to request that GGG allow us to mass-delete items and tabs. I also have a short term focus on temporary leagues, which is how I spend most of my POE time, until mass sale / deletion of items becomes an option.

Remove only tabs were a well intentioned idea. But, in their current implementation they can be a big impediment to returning. Hopefully GGG gets that sooner, rather than later.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
"
Hodari wrote:
temp leagues...

Spoiler
Seriously, half the time I end up playing those partly just because I don't want to bother sorting through everything either

The man is right

play the temp leagues
I dont see any any key!
Vendor trash a tab a day.
Leave them be as a glorious monument to all that memory going to waste until GGG makes a solution.
Tbh, just sort them. I just quickly vendor 99% of the items there immediately unless I happen to notice something very good (never). The only things I hold on to are high quality or leveled gems, currency and high maps.

Think about it this way, if you keep the tabs, you're probably never going to go digging in there for an upgrade, hence it's all useless anyways.

I just did it today in fact. Vendored about 20 tabs of items. Logged back on and all of the remove only tabs are gone! :)
Just put a master next to your stash in your hideout and go vendor for 10 minutes.
Should of done it at the end of every league. It's kinda like you're complaining about a problem that was brought upon yourself because you were lazy in the first place...
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Praise the inventory system!

Vendoring everything will probably not be a good solution, because I guess that you have also tons of ~8% skillgems and small stuff which is useful in some way.

So, the most reasonable way to play PoE in your case is to play the inventory.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info