I want my lvl 78 maps back!!

This is NOT RNG. This is GGG doing. I want my lvl 78 maps back!

I did mapping fine all along from map lvls 66 to 77 (reserving lvl 78 maps). All myself, all solo. If I had chisels, then I did the highest lvl map I've got. If not, then I reserved the highest lvls until I found chisels to put quality on them.

At some point, I got tired of collecting fusings for my 6L chest. I grew impatient. I couldn't do Elreon/Vorici daily missions and collect daily 20 fusings anymore. I had about 300fusings and 100 armorer's scraps and I couldn't wait until I've gout about 550 fusings. So, I hit my luck: 84 fusings + 84x4 armorer scrap gave my dry, white 6L chest!

As I've got my 6L chest, it was time for ATZIRI, not for mapping or lvling.

Now, here, instead of discussing my atziri fights, how I died over 100 times until I finally beaten her - yes, I've the truth. My only single char is Atziri viable - I'm discussing over this silly, petty RNG ***t.

As I had the truth, as my char is atziri viable, it was a matter of lvling so that I can kill Atziri easily and efficiently. Not just lvling my char, but lvling my skill gems after putting 20quality on them but reducing their level all the way back to 1.

So, after the Atziri truth, I went back to mapping. Back to lvling. And all my 78maps are gone now! Without a single lvl 78 drop???

How did I collect more than ten lvl 78 maps before my Atziri runs a month ago? Why didn't I get a "single" lvl 78 drop after those 10 lvl 78 run and about 15 times map lvl 77 runs?? In truth, I've got actually some 78drops so that I've had about 15x lvl 78 runs. Those lvl 78 drops, however, were not from monsters but from cartographer's strongboxes. I spent 12 chaos for ambush (+4 strongboxes) to get those only lvl 78 drops.

Dear GGG,

You've decreased lvl 78 map drop rates since last month. I see it. I see that it's not RNG but it is you. Raise it back please so that I can lvl my gems or char. I haven't got any single lvl 78 drop from a monster about 20-25 map runs of lvl 77-78. Raise the drop rates back please!!!
Wow, these guys and their persecution complexes.
You do realize what everyone gonna say:) It sucks, but occams razor and all, rng is sometimes sucky rng. Best of luck to you!
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016
For leveling gems, you're probably better off doing a lower level map that's dense and can clear very quick. But obviously that won't help your character level during the process.
believe it or not:
in the current SC league (torment/blooslines) i couldn't keep up a 68(!!!!) map pool the first 3-4 days when i started mapping. and rolled all those maps for at least 35%+ quantity or packs size.

whatever i have done, i didn't get any upgrades, not even from zana dailys. she threw one 66 map after the other after me.

then, finally, after some days higher lvl maps started dropping and i climbed quickly.

whatever GGG and others may say ... this is no RNG (well, maybe biased).
first not getting anything and then, all of a sudden, getting all that you should have gotten back in a very short time ...

if such things would happen on rare occassions, i'd say: ok, i rly had shit rng. but it happens all the time.
Somehow, people don't seem to understand what "random" actually is...
posting in thread so i can come back later and observe the GGG defense force in action

IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
"
DieserLhun wrote:

so you think it is random to run 30+ maps not getting a single upgrade and rarely get a map -1 level and very rarely get a map the same level + doing lvl 8 zana and getting 66 maps.
and then, all of a sudden all changes to the opposite and you only get +1, +2 maps?
this seems like the system wants to make up for something.

dont get me wrong, in the long turn it all evens out!
so your "RNG" statement is kind of correct.

it just seems that those "bad streaks" arent that random at all.
Just got my lvl 78 palace map. Right after my post at my first lvl 77 shrine run.

In addition to the palace, I've got the map drops lvl 77,75,74,73 (sequence was broken by lvl 76).

I don't know what to say to this RNG or to that GGG. Whatever I've said, I've spoken the truth. I admit that I was lucky to get my 6L chest with 84 fusing + 84x4 armorer's. And very unlucky losing all those lvl 78 maps after many many runs one by one.

Now, I've got one, I'll pay the 12 chaos cost and put ambush (4 strongboxes) on it and hope for the best, the cartographer's strongbox.
"
Ruefl2x wrote:
"
DieserLhun wrote:

so you think it is random to run 30+ maps not getting a single upgrade and rarely get a map -1 level and very rarely get a map the same level + doing lvl 8 zana and getting 66 maps.
and then, all of a sudden all changes to the opposite and you only get +1, +2 maps?
this seems like the system wants to make up for something.

dont get me wrong, in the long turn it all evens out!
so your "RNG" statement is kind of correct.

it just seems that those "bad streaks" arent that random at all.

That's exactly what random is, sometimes when you roll a 6 sided dice, you'll get a 4, 4 times in a row. During the 1MHC I didnt get zana, not once, until I was level 83.

I didn't even realize a lvl 8 zana could give you a level 66 map. If you really had a level 8 zana, she should have level 73 maps for sale. Even a level 3 zana will have level 68 maps for sale.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info