How will GGG prevent trading in the self sound race?

"
yungwhiz wrote:
Make self found event in between leagues when nobody plays and people who are playing are playing the beta. "We will no longer have self found events. Turn out for them shows us not enough players are interested." My prediction.

I expect the opposite. While I can't predict how many would actually be interested i can tell you that just cause people are not playing atm doesn't mean they are not paying attention. Many people in my guild have stopped playing since the last 3 month league but many of them were expecting act 4 once the one month ended. There practically chomping at the bit for something outside standard and I expect many of them to participate in the 5 day event.
Electric shock will be sent to your keyboard whenever you try to trade.
Self Found Exiles Everywhere, pretty pretty please:)
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
It's a solo race, party is disabled so there is no way to trade. You cant join anyone's instance without being in a party first. However I believe I saw a reddit post where someone was able to throw items on the ground in town/hideout, so dont know how they will combat that.

Just realized you can still trade with people in town/hideout without being in their party :o /shrug
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Apr 23, 2015, 5:19:04 PM
Im sure it will be BoA

in fact there is something similar in place for new accounts, where they cant trade items/currency, place item on the guild stash, or give items/currency for free to others by dropping it (stuff players from these accounts drop can only be picked by char from the same account)
From Orlando, FL, U.S.
they wont let you trade thats how....
I dont see any any key!
"
Josephoenix wrote:
In CB, we didn't have the ability to trade, we partied up and dropped loot on the ground:
The desired item by player 1 and the payment by player 2.

How will GGG prevent this from happening?

- Eliminate partying?
- Eliminate access to the guild stash for the race duration
- Make everything permanent allocation and the BoA for the league duration?
- ?

what do you guys think? and also it would be nice if GGG could elaborate on their thoughts.

I don't see a way of doing this without eliminating partying AND the guild stash

Could have sworn that it read ''solo'' in the race description.
"
whitelytning wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:
N streamers will be like come on viewers give me everything so i can win.

You should read this thread again.

When did people around here start reading before posting?

I agree, they totally need to fix desync already.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
How will GGG prevent trading in the self sound race?

I just imagined a day where everybody is singing his own poe theme while racing. This picture has to leave my brain..... NOW! ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
whitelytning wrote:
I was wondering about this too. I want there to be no excuse for all the SF elitists when they don't finish near the top so I'm hoping they address dropping and clan stashes.

I may be missing something, but I don't recall seeing many SF players say they were the fastest or best at SF, more that they dislike trading.

In that sense it won't surprise me when the people at the top turn out to be the same people always at the top - those who spend 16+ hours a day playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info