How will GGG prevent trading in the self sound race?

"
kussekurt wrote:
If its just regular 5 days race without trading, I sure hope it chrash and burns.

All your beta access belongs to 11211 me.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I dont have any :D
"
kussekurt wrote:

I am assuming the price-pool will contain beta access :O!

Maybe i'm not assuming but wishing. Will have to do some soul digging for that answer though.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
kussekurt wrote:

I am assuming the price-pool will contain beta access :O!

Maybe i'm not assuming but wishing. Will have to do some soul digging for that answer though.

Peace,

-Boem-

Just read the post. And Im thinking you're right :)
But I not sure I can participate in a SFL even for keys... Principles and that shit.
They do solo races with partying disabled all the time, I don't see why this would be any different.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Last edited by Commoble on Apr 23, 2015, 1:43:41 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
yungwhiz wrote:
Make self found event in between leagues when nobody plays and people who are playing are playing the beta. "We will no longer have self found events. Turn out for them shows us not enough players are interested." My prediction.

According to Chris player numbers are the same as before beta :)

Before the beta could mean the last week of torment/bloodlines or during the 1 month filler event. I believe that. My prediction stands.
Heh ... cutthroat "self found"?
Items should be bound to a player on pickup, dropping the item should destroy it or be invisable/un-interactable to other players in the istance.

Guild stash disabled.

Items dropped inside an instance should be able to be picked up by anyone in party in the instance as long as the player it dropped for decided not to pick it up, and the timer in short allocation runs out. And only if the person was in party in the instance at the time of the drop (to prevent people selling dropped unclaimed items inside an instance)

For cutthroat some rules should be established for items dropping on death. An item should not drop on death if the player cannot use it (level req, stats req, etc...) to prevent death drop trading with lvl 1 characters.
"
Boem wrote:
I am hoping for solo self-found.

:) cause reasons.

Peace,

-Boem-

Damn good reasons! I second the motion
Some people seem to have never raced before. itll be just like any other solo races, sigh
Last edited by Mephisto_n on Apr 23, 2015, 2:22:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info