the kripparian hype train. im feeling fruity.

"
0RadiusTwo wrote:
Kripp won't play again, He knows himself that this game burned him out.

once you get truly burned out on something it is impossible to pick it back up. My favorite game of all time is The Secret World but I played it so much, in such concentrated form, I cant gfo back even though I try.

This beta debacle is actually helping me still enjoy poe.
Everytime he got new subscriber i almost punched myself too, it was too cheesy. I guess thats what happens when your target audience is 13 year old males.
"
Hartsai wrote:
Everytime he got new subscriber i almost punched myself too, it was too cheesy. I guess thats what happens when your target audience is 13 year old males.

every streamer does that. it is how they make money or get to the point where they make real money - through sponsorship.

no offense but what is more typical of 13 year old males is when some one is jealous of someone's else occupation to the point it makes them angry. do your own thing instead of counting other people's money and you'll be much happier for it.
"
daemmon wrote:
"
Zed_ wrote:
He might have a contract with Blizzard that prevents him from doing so.

Yes, the contract also states that he can say that D3 is still shit but it's going to the right direction for now. But that PoE is still a better ARPG than D3.

Or saying "Diablo 3 is fun if you play for 1 week with friends on season release, then drop it". Or the amount of shit he has flinged at WoW during/after MoP.

You may or may not like Kripp, but thinking he has a Blizzard payroll is beyond any logic.

Logic you say? Why would I necessarily like someone less because they're on a payroll?

All I know is he used to try out games for extended periods of time, which is a sensible strategy to expand viewer base followed by many streamers, even if you only care about viewers and money. Now 99.5% of his content is Blizzard games, 99% HS specifically. How would you explain that?

I also can't imagine a person of his intelligence would enjoy playing this simplistic card game for years on end, but I understand he treats this as an easy job now which makes him a lot of money. And if you're going to have a job anyway, why not get additional salary for promoting someone's product?

Ive never found the joy in watching other people play unless they did something awesome, in which case Ill see it after the fact.

Watching hours of shit you could be doing yourself makes no sense to me.
HAIL SATAN!
"
"
Hartsai wrote:

every streamer does that. it is how they make money or get to the point where they make real money - through sponsorship.

no offense but what is more typical of 13 year old males is when some one is jealous of someone's else occupation to the point it makes them angry. do your own thing instead of counting other people's money and you'll be much happier for it.

Im not angry, i said it was cheesy. How is that implying im angry. I still watched the stream but it still is cheesy for me. And btw no, not every streamer do that (like kripparrian before hearthstone) but the bigger ones for sure. And how am i counting anyones money? I dont really get the connection here.
i dont k i lose my train of thought
Last edited by FireWalkWithMe on Apr 24, 2015, 7:56:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info