the kripparian hype train. im feeling fruity.

just had a little look on the great ones youtube channel. it seems the almighty overlord kripp has uploaded 3 hearthstone videos in the past 2 days. but not a single path of exile one.

i get that the supreme being is busy streaming, and he may have had the HS videos prerecorded.

BUT. the question remains. why would god not post a path of exile video???

i look forward to hearing your thoughts on this subject
Actually, the real question is, 'What does God need with a starship?'

__

If you want a key, you may want to keep an eye on Kripparrian's goings-ons. I hear he has a few to dispense.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"God doesn't need your help to fight his war , if he wanted a war he'd take care of it himself¨
He might have a contract with Blizzard that prevents him from doing so.

I hope other streamers also have keys to dispense. That'd be cool.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Streaming "culture" gives me the turbo creeps.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
Charan wrote:
Actually, the real question is, 'What does God need with a starship?'

__

If you want a key, you may want to keep an eye on Kripparrian's goings-ons. I hear he has a few to dispense.

love the star trek reference lol
I dont see any any key!
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
Streaming "culture" gives me the turbo creeps.

I'll be honest about this. Were I not alpha and wanted into the beta, I'd still avoid the streaming culture even if wading into it meant I had a ghost of a chance of getting a key. It's just so...unpleasantly acerbic and mean.

Although I really like ZiggyD's stream. He's a stand-up guy. Actively tells his viewers to be respectful of others, be it streamers or members of the chat. I pop in there from time to time and it's always a nice environment. And he really seems to care. To be doing what he can without getting involved in the drama.

I totally respect that.

"
Zed_ wrote:

Yes, the contract also states that he can say that D3 is still shit but it's going to the right direction for now. But that PoE is still a better ARPG than D3.

Or saying "Diablo 3 is fun if you play for 1 week with friends on season release, then drop it". Or the amount of shit he has flinged at WoW during/after MoP.

You may or may not like Kripp, but thinking he has a Blizzard payroll is beyond any logic.
"
daemmon wrote:
"
Zed_ wrote:

Yes, the contract also states that he can say that D3 is still shit but it's going to the right direction for now. But that PoE is still a better ARPG than D3.

Or saying "Diablo 3 is fun if you play for 1 week with friends on season release, then drop it". Or the amount of shit he has flinged at WoW during/after MoP.

You may or may not like Kripp, but thinking he has a Blizzard payroll is beyond any logic.

well, he is still doing wonders for their hearthstone community/popularity
so I suppose it's not outside the realm of possibility

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info