What Are You Playing?

I know a lot of folks are taking a PoE break so, what are you playing?

I'm getting way into Dungeon of the Endless even though I normally don't go for rouge-likes and pixelart games.

Been getting back into World of Tanks but every time I log in I am reminded how it is hardcore p2w.
I want to get Killing Floor 2 soon. I had a ton of fun in the beta
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
PoE, don't get me wrong the real one Pillars of Eternity.
"
Hilbert wrote:

Fuck New Coke. Classic Coke all day err'day
"
TheWretch wrote:

I am wholeheartedly against Early Access - but after it is out I'll look forward to it. I never could get into the 1st one but this one looks a lot cleaner.
"
Hilbert wrote:

That's not the original one. Pillars of Eternity came after Path of Exile.

I'm playing A Valley Without Wind. Good stuff. Very in-depth. Very underrated.
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

I am wholeheartedly against Early Access - but after it is out I'll look forward to it. I never could get into the 1st one but this one looks a lot cleaner.

I'm usually not really into co-op shooters but this one is class. The guns felt so great, each component on them moves just so. They feel like they have a real heft and power to them.
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Also been dabbling with the beta of Duelyst, which is fun but hasn't entirely proven itself yet.
I've got a few other games theoretically in progress, but MH has pretty much taken all the gaming time I have left (which has already been reduced with work on getting the beta ready and updated).
on the 3ds? do you play solo, with pals or with randoms? never played a MH but Ive always been bi-curious.

before I refound PoE after a year off I played Guild Wars 2 for a month. I really cant understand what people find fun about it. I like that they dont have the tri-classes and the art is nice but everything else...so ugh.
Last edited by FireWalkWithMe on Apr 22, 2015, 10:06:41 PM
"
Samkiud wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:

That's not the original one. Pillars of Eternity came after Path of Exile.

I'm playing A Valley Without Wind. Good stuff. Very in-depth. Very underrated.

I am using PoE for Pillars of Eternity because it's a game I like. A classic RPG like BG2.

Path of Exile has been ruined for me because of MMOPRG changes with OB and rare to find items into the skilltree isn't anywhere close for a good game to me.
The next step I expext on path of exile adding roulette tables on certain wheels so you can pop up currency into the skill tree and hear "Rien ne vas plus" as another randomness layer.

There are several overlapping acronyms for games but people use the acronyms on games they prefer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info