Charges revamp?

Not sure if anyone has touched on the subject of charges yet. If you notice on the new skill tree that has been put out, it looks like there is an additional node with the charges. Before, there would be the charge node and the increase duration node (or life regen, evasion, spell dmg) associated with them. But now, there are two such nodes with each charge. Will those nodes be increased duration as well? Or will they be mods that increase with charges. It reminds me when POE was in Beta stage and everyone wanted to go Frenzy because of additional benefits given (inc dmg per charge, inc spd per charge). Is this similar in anyway?
Last edited by MrBautista on Apr 22, 2015, 4:08:36 PM
I'd really like to know this as well.

I also posted in Gameplay Help in this thread.
"
MrBautista wrote:
Not sure if anyone has touched on the subject of charges yet. If you notice on the new skill tree that has been put out, it looks like there is an additional node with the charges. Before, there would be the charge node and the increase duration node (or life regen, evasion, spell dmg) associated with them. But now, there are two such nodes with each charge. Will those nodes be increased duration as well? Or will they be mods that increase with charges. It reminds me when POE was in Beta stage and everyone wanted to go Frenzy because of additional benefits given (inc dmg per charge, inc spd per charge). Is this similar in anyway?

currently the new added ones are also increased duration 18%, cant give source though since i dont have CB access but i saw it on a stream :)
Last edited by Therealshotzz on Apr 24, 2015, 12:17:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info