bloodlust gem, useless?

Maybe this will work.
"
Tygerwoody wrote:

Maybe this will work.

You'll still need two skills. Same with Atziri's Disfavour.

Even if the weapon says "bleed on hit", if you use a skill with Bloodlust attached that has "Cannot cause bleeding", then that skill will indeed not cause the bleed.

The mobility skills seem like aces, though. Leap Slam or Whirling Blades to apply bleed, then go to town with whatever.
Nice free Damage for Tornado Shot ( GMP+PUNCTURE+INCDUR+FORT+PIERCE(or Curseonhit + AssMark) for Bleed Debuff)
Last edited by inferni2013 on Apr 23, 2015, 5:58:51 PM
"
Tygerwoody wrote:

Maybe this will work.

that could be sick, like a double reave with an assassins mark curse on hit inc aoe reave followed up by the full 6 link bloodlust reave so you just keep alternating, getting power charges from the assassins and bleeding them then smacking in with the more damage full hit.
"
inferni2013 wrote:
Nice free Damage for Tornado Shot ( GMP+PUNCTURE+INCDUR+FORT+PIERCE(or Curseonhit + AssMark) for Bleed Debuff)

Have you been paying no attention at all? The Bloodlust support only works on Melee skills. The reason it doesn't say "melee physical damage" is because it would also work on secondary damage of melee skills that might not be classified by the game as melee damage (though I have no idea how much of that exists; even static strike's explosion counts as Melee).
I would actually do it with something like this:

Empire's Grasp + Cyclone-Knockback-Fortify-Bloodlust

Vengeance + Bleed on hit weapon
"
Obscurin wrote:
I would actually do it with something like this:

Empire's Grasp + Cyclone-Knockback-Fortify-Bloodlust

That seems kind of redundant, and also bad.

Did you mean to say Cyclone-Melee Physical Damage-Fortify-Bloodlust?
Well it's more of dragging mobs to you, so you'll get hit more often to trigger vengeance to apply bleed.

Edit: It'll helps with desync issues too since you can just keep going in whatever direction you want and you'll carry everything you hit with you.
Last edited by Obscurin on Apr 23, 2015, 7:06:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info