Templar use left hand.

Yes, I don't like that.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Templar's left handed, Witch is ambidextrous and the Ranger's a lesbian. I thought those were quite aptly subtle character quirks that you wouldn't really notice if you weren't paying attention. I rather liked them.
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
The Templar is considered an apostate by the Church. It's extremely appropriate that he'd be left-handed.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
And have a unibrow.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"Yes, I've read the scripture, Drongo, but I don't see how that means that pants are sinful."
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 21, 2015, 11:03:42 PM
the beast of burden is probably right-handed
"
Jaille wrote:
the beast of burden is probably right-handed

That beast of burden line he says just cracks me up. It's exactly what he is when I'm trying to pick up gear.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Apr 21, 2015, 11:11:30 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"Yes, I've read the scripture, Drongo, but I don't see how that means that pants are sinful."

^ Heh, that was quite amusing :)
I like many kinds of games 😊
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

^ Heh, that was quite amusing :)
I like many kinds of games 😊

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info