Chris on Kripp stream. Gone now but stayed for 3 hours.

Would love to see it stay ahead of Diablo 3 on twitch for a while.
I like Kripp a lot. I don't really like Hearthstone all that much, but there's no doubt he was skilled as heck at D3 and PoE. He knows his stuff.
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
IgorBGD wrote:
^You just gave the reason why Chris should spend his time with streamers actually knowing something about current game.

edit:
Instead of babysitting. 8)

18k people watching POE right now and Chris just mentioned that this is extremely good for the game.
Keep hating though. I'm sure you know better

I just watched. Krip can't ask a decent question to save his life. His chat is spamming tons of good questions, and he is ignoring them. 17k+ viewers though, I don't think anyone would deny the value of that.
Chris just said there will be new mods... better than current T1
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:

RIP mirrored gear :D
"
Pewzor wrote:

he also said there would be the most popular races being run during the beta for those who don't like standard. He mentioned exiles everywhere, which is really a fun race.
I can hear AXN ringing his Exalts in preparation.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

The hate and jealousy is stronk over here !
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
Last edited by xtothez on Apr 21, 2015, 6:37:29 AM
"
Miská wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:

The guys with the original stuff (lets use the lol Glyphs Mark for example) to be mirrored easily has enough exalts and eternals to make a new Glyph's Mark 2.0 readily to be mirrored...
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Miská wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:

The guys with the original stuff (lets use the lol Glyphs Mark for example) to be mirrored easily has enough exalts and eternals to make a new Glyph's Mark 2.0 readily to be mirrored...

Hi.

And Chris said the difference between the mods aren't a huge factor a glyph is still going to be good regardless.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 21, 2015, 6:38:37 AM
I dont watch streams often but ill be watching for a bit just cause of chris :P
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info