Quality of life improvements coming to standard during beta?

Just wanted to know if there is currently a plan to take quality of life improvements; Loot filter, "alt" for ilevel, ect, will be integrated into the standard (non-beta) version of the game somewhere in the middle the 6-8 weeks beta duration. For those of us that are either not in the beta or prefer to remain in standard POE whilst bugs are fixed and "Order of the Frozen Sky"s are nerfed. You would think that it wouldnt take long to implement some of these quality of life improvements to a standard that GGG is happy with. Certainly faster than having to balance a boss fight or new skill.

On a less formal note, if I have to type /itemlevel one more time I may go mad. GGG PLZ
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
As far as I know ... No.
I like many kinds of games 😊
QoL improvements are always coming.

But they are not the priority because they don't effect the actual gameplay, they just make things nicer.

You should probably see the size of the QoL list, it contains SO many things they 'want' to do but need to allocate their time carefully as the time is not an infinite resource
"
Real_Wolf wrote:
QoL improvements are always coming.

But they are not the priority because they don't effect the actual gameplay, they just make things nicer.

You should probably see the size of the QoL list, it contains SO many things they 'want' to do but need to allocate their time carefully as the time is not an infinite resource

I meant "no, there will not come any big QoL improvements during beta. They will come when the expansion is officially released."
I like many kinds of games 😊

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info