2 forum elements that would make it so much better to Use

1) First one is not about the forum itself but more about its moderation
It would be really nice , when a moderator deletes/edits a reply/thread, if he/she add, in the message sent to warn you, a copy paste of what you said that motivated the action taken. This would greatly help people to know what are the limits and for people that post a lot, to know what they said...

2) Quote/Reply tracker

It would be nice to add to the forum the option to see when somebody Quotes you.

something like another color (lets say purple) to indicate that X thread has somebody quoted you recently. Since most people quote other to show they are repying to them.
Color code or just www.pathofexile.com/forum/post-0000/filter-quote/me
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 20, 2015, 2:32:44 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Totally yes. Especially the quote notification. It's frustrating to look through threads for possible replies all the time.
I like many kinds of games 😊
It would be great if we could see more than 6 threads on the first page...oh wait.

(Why did that get changed again?)

Spoiler
(Also, am I that idiot that didn't realize it is somewhere in personal settings now?)
Last edited by Nubatron on Apr 20, 2015, 2:30:03 PM
"
Nubatron wrote:
It would be great if we could see more than 6 threads on the first page...oh wait.

(Why did that get changed again?)

Spoiler
(Also, am I that idiot that didn't realize it is somewhere in personal settings now?)
Chris said it will be fixed tomorow
but im pretty sure its intended
mysteriously happening on CB opnening day

its an hype/deception control strategy, and its a good thing that they are doing it
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I've stopped caring what the warnings we get apply to. It's not worth the trouble to figure out which of my posts was the offending post.

I know they want me to care... and possibly even reform... but without some guide to what was deleted/edited, I just can't always find the reference.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 20, 2015, 2:37:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info