Lightning Strike Duelist

Build idea is centered around the lightning strike skill and the Unique 2H axe "Wings of Entropy".

Originally I saw a build that was based on the same skill/unique combo and decided to try to build what I thought would be optimal for it and afterwards compare. The result was somewhat surprising. Two totally different builds.

Personally, I saw that that the projectile damage of Lightning Strike scaled based on the physical damage of the attack and decided the best way to do large lightning strike damage is to stack % increased physical attack damage. (Because that way you increase the phys dmg of the attack, the phys dmg of the projectiles, and also the ele dmg of each.)

I mainly only abused the mechanics of the Wings of entropy to allow me to easily gain this since it counts a 2h axe, and dual wielding.

This is the resulting skill tree. I went ahead and added some life regen nodes to get me to the same #of points that the other build had used. I really like having high life regen. =)

Now for comparison I offer the skill tree that I saw used by the other build.

This skill tree has gone crit/% increased ele dmg.

Unless I'm mistaken, the one I have put together will be much more effective.

Please share thoughts. =) (also this is the first build I have posted, so help would be much appreciated)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1098592

All you need to know about WoE. I have a couple skill trees in there, feel free to tweak them to your liking. Remember, with axes you have to get RT, going crit is pointless and is a waste of resources. My build is centered around cyclone, but other skills are just as viable.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info