the apparent end of spell shotgunning

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I'm not sure how bows projectiles travel if multiple projectiles hit a target. Will have to wait and see what GGG does.

That's exactly the way a volley of non-piercing attack projectiles works, one hits, others pass through. I don't think aesthetics are a problem here, we got way stranger stuff in the game than a bunch of flaming dragon heads passing through an enemy with one of them stopping and exploding.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Apr 20, 2015, 7:16:03 PM
"
raics wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I'm not sure how bows projectiles travel if multiple projectiles hit a target. Will have to wait and see what GGG does.

That's exactly the way a volley of non-piercing attack projectiles works, one hits, others pass through. I don't think aesthetics are a problem here, we got way stranger stuff in the game than a bunch of flaming dragon heads passing through an enemy with one of them stopping and exploding.

I have been waiting for this to build a cast speed / aoe fireballer. It was never destined to be that great of a build, but it just kept getting more and more candy. All AoE's on initial impact (piercing or chaining or otherwise) really limited its coverage.

Likely not the first thing I do when I return (I have a year's+ farming to catch up on) but I'm excited nonetheless ^-^
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
I have been waiting for this to build a cast speed / aoe fireballer. It was never destined to be that great of a build, but it just kept getting more and more candy. All AoE's on initial impact (piercing or chaining or otherwise) really limited its coverage.

Likely not the first thing I do when I return (I have a year's+ farming to catch up on) but I'm excited nonetheless ^-^

Yes, that's something I thought of too, if you go ham on AoE it will have a decent size, and damage boosts that fireball and LMP/GMP got should make it pretty strong too.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Apr 21, 2015, 5:31:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info