Rouge exile! Wait, what?

I've seen one, and only one. what are they? are they random gen AI or a AI player character plucked from the pits of deleted or offline characters?
All you need to know is that they are out to kill you and everyone and everything you hold dear. Its us or them, exile. Us or them!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
It's me

Boo!

Seriously tho they are just bad dudes. Forgot how many there are but they have like preset builds. Some will be easy others may be more difficult depending on your build. They add a little spice.
I need a signature to look legit
Last edited by Hunt8722 on Apr 19, 2015, 8:08:36 PM
"
During one temporary league block, the Anarchy league introduced Rogue Exiles. This was before PvP was really a thing, so they're AI, sort of simulating a PvP situation in that they have player skills and, I presume, pretty good gear.

Some are basically loot-on-legs, some will fuck your shit right up. There's a list on the wiki if you want to spoil yourself.

And which Exile falls into the 'fuck your shit up' or 'lemming running into your blade a few times' depends on your build.

Magnus is fun if you don't have a curse immune flask and ruby flask.
Minara just sucks for everyone. Screw you minion instability.
Xandro can turn your screen into the prison shower if he can stun you. (don't drop your soap)
Igna Phoenix is a shadow of her former glory.
Vickas makes evasion builds cry.

.....etc.
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
During one temporary league block, the Anarchy league introduced Rogue Exiles. This was before PvP was really a thing, so they're AI, sort of simulating a PvP situation in that they have player skills and, I presume, pretty good gear.

Some are basically loot-on-legs, some will fuck your shit right up. There's a list on the wiki if you want to spoil yourself.

And which Exile falls into the 'fuck your shit up' or 'lemming running into your blade a few times' depends on your build.

Magnus is fun if you don't have a curse immune flask and ruby flask.
Minara just sucks for everyone. Screw you minion instability.
Xandro can turn your screen into the prison shower if he can stun you. (don't drop your soap)
Igna Phoenix is a shadow of her former glory.
Vickas makes evasion builds cry.

.....etc.

Igna still makes my SRS/Minion build cry :P
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
I forget what one i ran into but he die faster than a sand spitter fighting a lv.100 o-o
I really doubt you found a rouge exile.

If so, you should definitely post the first screenshot of a homosexual exile
"
OminousPony wrote:
what are they?

easy loot
IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
this Rouge was an ilusion, exile.
Delete on death.
Xandro aka arch nemesis ;_____; I hate this guy.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info