[1.3] [CoC] Cyclone + Ice Nova + Glacial Cascade

Hello Exiles!

Introduction:
After completing my challenges in 1 MHC i felt bored in standard and felt the need of making a new build realy fun to play with. So i came up with a Cast on Crit build based on AoE realy cheap to make.

Why play or not play this build:
+ Realy fun to play
+ Insane clear speed
+ Freeze everything
+ Can carry in multi man party
+ Realy cheap to get a decent set up
+ Can scale greatly with good gears
+ Less FPS drop issues than most CoC builds
- Desyncs are going to give you cancer
- Single target against mobs with high cold res is boring

Gorge Run (lvl 80)          

My Current Gears          

This are my gears at lvl 80, mostly self dropped/crafted

Bandits          

Oak-Kill-Alira

Gear Discussion:

The only gear requirements are a high AS/Crit chance dagger and a 5L chest piece, i dropped my 5L chest and i craft a decent dagger with 50 alterations (+master craft).
Rat's Nest and Doryani's are not a must have but help, both are perfect for this build.
Maligaro's can be a good choice, but high life + accuracy and as gloves are realy good too.
On ring and ammy get as much life and resists as you can, and if you can afford it accuracy, crit chance/mult.

Gems Discussion:
6L: Cyclone + CoC + Ice Nova + Glacial Cascade + PCoC (+Increase Aoe/Cold Pen/LL)
aura's/heralds: You realy want HoI and HoT (can link it with CoH), if you have mana issues use Clarity, if not PoI
4L: You can have a single target set up with double strike, if oyu can get a corruption "supported by lvl 12 CoC" on gloves or helm it's awesome.

If you have any question/suggestion feel free to comment /w me.
See ya in Wraeclast!
Last edited by WannabyII on Apr 19, 2015, 9:39:48 AM
Use Vagan's dagger.
This will allow you to drop 2 accuracy nodes and have much higher real crit chance than you do now.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
@Araycan Thanks for the tip, i'll try this out :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info