[1.3][HC1M] Projects No Unique Chest Low Life Build

So the main idea here is to get as much chaos res as possible on items to allow for the use of hp as additional aura reservation pool?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
So the main idea here is to get as much chaos res as possible on items to allow for the use of hp as additional aura reservation pool?

exactly!

"
meripor wrote:
Stop talking out your ass. His chest has 300 es and 4L, his shield 140 es etc. Its obvious to anyone that this build is completely viable with better gear.

@Therapist1 lots of people talk about builds like this being possible, its nice to see someone go out and actually do it. Now cross your fingers that it doesn't get gutted in act 4 :P

The demonstration is proof of concept of a very powerful tool. People fear that the chaos damage would still be too much and hopefully this helped to understand. To those that ignore this information, not my loss! Just hopefully enables someone to play a certain build they did not expect to be possible.
PT, I'm very happy that players try these sorts of things out. I've long wondered about chaos resists and had thoughts of trying something similar but my mechanics knowledge is very limited so I gave it no further thought. Great work, now I just hope the devs don't notice too much and nerf things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info