Crit-CI-Doomfletch-Elemental Equilibrium- Shadow

Getting back into POE and I have a build in mind. I'm looking for some pointers on this build.

Passive Tree

In this build, I want to use the Doomfletch and more specifically, it's elemental hit passive.

I may use Doedre's Damning or Windscream to apply 2 curses, although I'd like to have high enough crit chance to not use Assassin's Mark and just rely on Elemental Weakness.

I was looking at Tornado shot as my main skill but, it only fires 3 arrows and I will not be using LMP or GMP. The Doomfletch bow already has low damage and these support gems would only hinder it further.
So, the 2 skills I'm thinking of using as my main attack are Rain of Arrow or Split Arrow. I'd like to know your thoughts on what would be superior in this build. Rain of Arrows and Split Arrow allow some inherit AOE, which would then allow 5 damage scaling support gems to be attached.

What I'm aiming for is to take the Low damage bow and stacking so much crit strike/crit multiplier/lower resist and translate it to the late game.

As for defensive/supportive skills, pretty standard.
Discipline/Chaos Inoculation/Blood Rage - Grace/Iron Reflexes
and of course the standard Enduring Cry - Immortal Call setup.

Thoughts?
Last edited by maLcious on Apr 18, 2015, 10:14:48 AM
Last bumped on Nov 19, 2016, 9:15:08 PM
Did you end up trying this build? I'm curious to see how it turned out
Doomfletch work best with +damage (has a facebreaker would), thus you'd rather go life. (It's also a bit safer to run bloodrage with life than ci on new patch).

You WILL need a gmp, lmp or chain for all the bow skills unless you use rain of arrow. With rain of arrow you will probably end up using Inc. Aoe AND Conc. Effect.
I've found split arrow + pierce + drillneck is very... very strong. I've gotten to lvl 80 on HC but died to... well... mapping under the influence.

I have used mainly neversink's drillneck tree but i'm going to be doing some experimentation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info