Scion Aura Summoner Build

Would this be a decent or good Scion Aura Summoner build? Should I go with Witch instead of Scion? I am desiring Scion as I may want to change builds later on. I am not familiar with end-game PvE content.

Scion Aura Summoner Build
Anyone?
Im using this it's a lot better trust me.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAADXzqulfJaqxakah90_uCxyj6BkkTbPnoNZLYvf4Ktz5Bhx2q4YhGcbQM6-6QM6asiEBFRzLRuJP6gCqY2QunCICkFy_60h0Uj0ZCoySwTbkQl0QEzLz315uhhWCqxOyKLJx9GGvbv5fJPRzckydtGcHFf8Yvb9kTcLvsGBqP9tr7CRmKm7XDOspKb56DCfIepldN4_6POuHyRWwLDY0i9MBUCPRqQxBYdhGsmFXGOljw1Y_6SVHAZqIABLPwHzbpJKoWb-NqWAd85RhqeC9o8mh02mKUoNhNmK0VUCep

You stack life but get a high ES chest (preferably + life + resistances)
or a Tabula Rasa.
Auras are Purity of Elements, Vitality (as far as you can level due to strength requirement), Hatred with Generosity.
Blood Magic is a bad idea, ES is way too weak with Solaris and the Auras waste a lot of space and are often useless. (Good ones are Hatred, Vitality or Discipline for ES build
mandatory IMO, Purities, Grace)
Use Arc + Curse on Hit dual curse. (Elemental Weakness + Assasins Mark or Warlords Mark, great for party play almost anyone benefits from those curses, Temporal Chains would be also a great option)
If you want to go Witch you can use ES.
For leveling get an Aurumvorax with 50%+ Resistances or an Ephemeral Edge for increased Energy Shield depending on your preferences.
Use Arc + Warlord's Mark + Curse on Hit if you have mana problems during leveling, this will also help minions to survive.
The increased Elemental Damage and Cast speed on the tree is least important.
Need more brains, exile?
Why no +Aura passives?

What about...?

Without Curses

or

With Curses

Is Blood Magic good?
Last edited by rumbleshakeskin on Apr 19, 2015, 4:35:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info