Reflect damage, ondars guile with crits help pls

Also you should take into account CwDT-IC procs since your hits will be staggered, many of them will be within the 0.6 second immunity period even without Enduring Cry triggering.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Apr 16, 2015, 2:02:28 PM
"

The dude isn't one-shotting himself to a single hit on a single monster, he's "lownumber"-shotting himself to a pack. He'd need 20k physical damage _per hit_ to be literally 1-shotting himself if he has as low as, say, 2.8k hp. There's no way he has that much damage on a single crit. Thus, vaal pact should help, because leech healing then reflect damage happens separately for every single hit on every single monster (even for spells that literally hit multiple targets at the exact same instant like Flameblast).

On the other hand, your evasion is incredibly low. Get more of that.

Guy got 460 crit mult in HC and we know nothing about the weapon.
A group, or a single monster, it doesn't really matter, when it actually happens.
Now, instead of any thought how to play safe, he wants to calculate something extremely complex. To rip again in another reflect scenario.

Adjusting crit mult/damage empirically, according to current HP pool is too much, I guess?

SC converts...

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
I've done a crit calc some times ago, with the purpose to calculate peak reflect, avg reflect / s, etc. There's a link related to it in my signature.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
torturo wrote:
"

The dude isn't one-shotting himself to a single hit on a single monster, he's "lownumber"-shotting himself to a pack. He'd need 20k physical damage _per hit_ to be literally 1-shotting himself if he has as low as, say, 2.8k hp. There's no way he has that much damage on a single crit. Thus, vaal pact should help, because leech healing then reflect damage happens separately for every single hit on every single monster (even for spells that literally hit multiple targets at the exact same instant like Flameblast).

On the other hand, your evasion is incredibly low. Get more of that.

Guy got 460 crit mult in HC and we know nothing about the weapon.
A group, or a single monster, it doesn't really matter, when it actually happens.
Now, instead of any thought how to play safe, he wants to calculate something extremely complex. To rip again in another reflect scenario.

Adjusting crit mult/damage empirically, according to current HP pool is too much, I guess?

SC converts...

lololol 460 crit mult and you think he's dealing 20k physical damage in a single hit with a single arrow. With trap point blank puncture I'd surely believe it, but with GMP tornado shot there's no chance in the seven hells. I wouldn't believe it even if he showed me he had a glyph mark (okay, I'd at least re-calculate at that point, but I still doubt it with 460 crit multi). TS DPS can get insane, but damage on hit with a single arrow is just nothing like that. If you have enough base leech, vaal pact will let you survive, end of story.
Last edited by codetaku on Apr 16, 2015, 9:07:38 PM
You guys are overanalyzing this. He only has 53% projectile evasion even with Ondar's. That's way too low for a crit build.
"
You guys are overanalyzing this. He only has 53% projectile evasion even with Ondar's. That's way too low for a crit build.

He's doing many small hits with KB - every 1% does matter.

If you really want to use eva/ondar for reflect, i personally would tune down accuracy to arround 1k. You going form 84% to 79% chance to hit which is a damage loss of ~5%. This brings you already up to 70% guaranteed evades.

"
all together reflected crit is

14%x0.5343x0.5823x0.68=2.96%

The bolded value is wrong there. You evade 53.43% of hits, thus you have to put there 1-0.5343=0.4657 if i am not totally mistaken.

Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

"

lololol 460 crit mult and you think he's dealing 20k physical damage in a single hit with a single arrow. With trap point blank puncture I'd surely believe it, but with GMP tornado shot there's no chance in the seven hells. I wouldn't believe it even if he showed me he had a glyph mark (okay, I'd at least re-calculate at that point, but I still doubt it with 460 crit multi). TS DPS can get insane, but damage on hit with a single arrow is just nothing like that. If you have enough base leech, vaal pact will let you survive, end of story.
maybe not with that crit multi but 20k is still perfectly feasible. Example with puncture on my archer :

With 460 crit mutli and same stats, peak physical damage is 16.5k, which is 3k reflected back to you, at 18%.

And my bow is "only" 350pdps, far from a glyph mark.

edit: you're probably right on the fact it won't be possible to get to 20k physical damage on one hit with TS/GMP, but 15k is probably possible with a full physical setup and excellent gear. I can get 11.5k with ts, gmp, ppad, crit multi.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Apr 17, 2015, 10:03:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info