Budget 4/4 1MHC - FB on 3L, 4L max

Hi there

after I reeped to a nasty situation with my much less tanky Trapper (may you trap in piece), I completed 4/4 with a 3L FB in the infamous Reverberation Rod and else just 4L. Just to show that no budget what so ever was necessary pre doing it.

5,4k life, enough mana to run high AA but reg was too low to run more than half a map straight.
good phys mitigation when flask up, around 57% without the CWDT combo.
high regen, so just one bleed flask.

the gear:

the tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABAcEswYOBjkI9An2Dc0SaRZvFxwYZRkuGjgabBzOHwIkiySqJy8n7Sj6K1AtHzWSNsU26TpYOtg64T0PPV9Bh0PIRZ1Ms03jTwRPfVFgUlNTUlXGW6BfKmjyakNrF3F5dFV8Dny7ffWAVoIegpuCx4PbkFWVIJeVmjua4J2un9-iAKZXpwinVa2Ntz64k7zqwFTAZsHzxPbPftR81abYJNi92WHa3dsL4XPjauQi6-Tr7uw47TzvfPAf8kX53fno_gr-VP6P

Playin' it safe, skipping most scary possessed / LB / ABA packs and doing just the mainquests + the ones that give skillpoints + those for specific gems (Ele prolif, purity of fire, CWDT etc.)

All to 65 and docks merci, then doing catacombs for 8-9 levels (can't remember exactly) and after that hosting maps from 68 - 74.

I, very untraditionally, took most defensive and even armor nodes in hope of not getting one-shot-charged or leaped-at. It worked, tho playing cautiously didn't pose the fun to me that SC does, oh well.

Special thanks again to all who may have helped me at the one or the other point in this tiny story.
IGN: WildTortillaFart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info