Antnee's Classy Item Filter for Distinguished Exiles - 3.0

I'll try to understand if it was some werid circumstances , or if i can replicate it ..

Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆

and here it is.. I will try to post it to the bug forum , I dunno why it behaves that way ..
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
For science, create a new .filter file from scratch containing only the word Hide. PM me with result, so we aren't bumping the thread unnecessarily.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
v1.5

This is a pretty substantial under-the-hood reorganization, mainly for the purposes of allowing future expansions and completing the SmartBlock system. There are a few other minor changes.

* Perfect quality items are now treated the same as RGB items in maps. Large items will not be highlighted in maps. Perfect Quality items moved to section 010f
* Moved 5-socket handling to section 001q
* Moved all Ilvl > 74 blocks to section 001r
* All magic items in level 74+ areas are now hidden by default, and are included in the #Obsolete Gear tag
* Non-recipe rares bumped up a tiny notch in brightness
* Superior gem background color reduced from 0 40 30 to 0 30 20
* Renamed/Deleted some SmartBlock tags for brevity/clarity
* Almost every block that handles text/background color is now SmartColor tagged

Some customization tutorials in the OP have been removed or deleted, as they contained obsolete information. A new section will be added to provide clarification for each SmartBlock tag:

Show #Chance Items
Any items listed in section 000i. By default, only "Sacrificial Garb" is listed. Add any items that you wish to this section to be shown for chancing.
Show #Chisel Hammers
Normal rarity Stone Hammers, Rock Breakers, and Gavels. Magic versions with 12+ quality also shown, as they require the same amount of whetstones to complete the recipe. Grouped alongside chance items in section 000i.
Show #RGB >= ILVL 70 Large Items
Any RGB item larger than 2x2 or 1x3 inventory slots, itemlevel 70 and up. These items are shown by default, but are not highlighted.
Show #Active Skill Gems 0 Quality
Any active skill gem (such as Heavy Strike) with zero quality. Support gems (or Portal) are not affected by this tag.
Show #Magic Jewelry ILVL <= 66
Magic jewelry with less than itemlevel 66. There are similar tags for white jewelry, and jewelry over itemlevel 66.
Show #Quality Flasks
Any flask with 10+ quality. You can change the threshold by going to section 001o.
Show #Utility Flasks
All utility flasks, regardless of rarity or itemlevel. Changing this to Hide will not hide quality utility flasks.
Hide #Life/Mana Flasks in Maps
All life, mana, and hybrid flasks will be hidden in maps. Quality flasks are still shown unless the #Quality Flasks tag is set to Hide.
Hide #Obsolete Flasks
Once the Droplevel of a flask is 6 levels under the Itemlevel, it is hidden.
Show #Obsolete Gear Exceptions for Links / Sockets
Gear is hidden once it becomes obsolete, however some exceptions are made if the item has enough linked sockets (or has 5 unlinked sockets). Changing this tag is not recommended unless you intend to hide ALL magic/normal rarity gear.
Show #Wands
All level-appropriate magic/normal rarity Wands.
Show #Staves
All level-appropriate magic/normal rarity Staves.
Show #Quivers
All level-appropriate magic/normal rarity Quivers.
Show #Bows
All level-appropriate magic/normal rarity Bows.
Show #Axes
All level-appropriate magic/normal rarity Axes.
Show #Shields
All level-appropriate magic/normal rarity Shields.
Show #Daggers
All level-appropriate magic/normal rarity Daggers.
Show #Swords
All level-appropriate magic/normal rarity Swords.
Show #Maces
All level-appropriate magic/normal rarity Maces.
Show #Claws
All level-appropriate magic/normal rarity Claws.
Show #Sceptres
All level-appropriate magic/normal rarity Sceptres.
Show #Boots/Helmets/Gloves/Armor
All level-appropriate magic/normal rarity Boots/Helmets/Gloves/Armor.
Hide #Obsolete Gear
Any gear that has a level requirement which is too far below the itemlevel. To change how many items you see while leveling, go to section 001r.

Last edited by Antnee on May 24, 2015, 7:26:12 AM
Thanks for this Antnee.

With a little customisation this filter is perfect. Keeps everything the same whilst filtering out the junk and highlighting the important stuff.

I do find however that quality gems stand out enough with the same colour border as the gem text, as opposed to needing a background also. Keeps it simple and minimal.

Again cheers for this!
Hey Antnee, I'm back to collect the update! Thanks for making this, the fade/highlight system you use for levelling/obsolete/low potential items is magnificent!

I customise a couple of things, including the chance bases section. Can Sacrificial Garb even chance into anything? I thought Atziri's Splendour was drop only. Based on the hardcore economy I put in Prophesy Wand, Occultist's Vestment, Glorious Plate, Gavel, Full Wyrmscale. Depending on how fanatical you are to being all things to all people, you could maybe put a commented line in with typical options for hardcore and softcore economies.

Thanks for all you've done!
"
MisterBernn wrote:
Hey Antnee, I'm back to collect the update! Thanks for making this, the fade/highlight system you use for levelling/obsolete/low potential items is magnificent!

I customise a couple of things, including the chance bases section. Can Sacrificial Garb even chance into anything? I thought Atziri's Splendour was drop only. Based on the hardcore economy I put in Prophesy Wand, Occultist's Vestment, Glorious Plate, Gavel, Full Wyrmscale. Depending on how fanatical you are to being all things to all people, you could maybe put a commented line in with typical options for hardcore and softcore economies.

Thanks for all you've done!

It is. Sacrificial Garb is used mainly as an example, so that anyone who cares to add items themselves will have an easy way to see how it's done. (It also never shows up unless you're farming Atziri. This way, if you choose to toggle white/blue items off, you won't get confused by anything I added to that line that keeps showing up).

If you couldn't tell, I have an aversion to making the script too specific (which is why Garb is the only item called by name). I try to inject my personal opinion as little as possible, with a few broad exceptions to reduce map-level item clutter. I'd rather put the control in the hands of the player.

I hope that makes sense. Thanks for the feedback!

"
I do find however that quality gems stand out enough with the same colour border as the gem text, as opposed to needing a background also. Keeps it simple and minimal.

I agree, however I personally dislike borders on anything other than maps (or truly rare things like 6links). The muted background and dim border on quality gems serves to act more as a "glow" than a proper border.

I experimented with just increasing the font brightness on quality gems, but I had a hard time distinguishing them from highlighted blue items that way. This was the compromise that I came to like best.

Appreciate the kind words!

Last edited by Antnee on May 24, 2015, 10:06:53 AM
Absolutely love this filter.

I've had to retrain myself to pay attention to white items, just goes to show how much junk used to be constantly cluttering the screen. I've picked up more RGB Chromatics this weekend with the filter than I used to pick up in a week on Live.
Using this in Beta and it has been a real treat.

Thank you Antnee!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Hi Antee

Thanks for this Excelent filter you have done a great job and saved me a lot of time :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info