So many new forum avatars

This is cool
Luv it
Marauder A.K.A. Chick magnet
Very nice! Glad to see some new ones.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

I guess I need to go update that post.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Did y'all ever see the forum avvys the PoE Garena users have? Pretty spiffy!

http://web.poe.garena.com/forum

Nice that we finally got some new ones, here. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
wow that place is a ghost town :o
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:

PoE is just PoE. Garena is a clearinghouse for folks who play a w-i-i-i-de range of games, and tend not to settle on any one (such as PoE) for very long. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

PoE is just PoE. Garena is a clearinghouse for folks who play a w-i-i-i-de range of games, and tend not to settle on any one (such as PoE) for very long. ='[.]'=

That would explain it, I've rarely seen a GD board that barren.
Garena's login-in portal is a veritable filter, a many-twined net which encourages impulse and transience. It's also reputed to be a gateway for malware, which is why I no longer use it. ='[.]'=
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Garena's login-in portal is a veritable filter, a many-twined net which encourages impulse and transience. It's also reputed to be a gateway for malware, which is why I no longer use it. ='[.]'=

That sounds awful...eeesh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info