Stat issue with gear?

"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
NebulousEnt wrote:
And again the Gems do not affect the Item Rarity stat shown under Miscellaneous Stats under the Character menu. Same items, different stats on different characters. FACT.

Yes, it will - assuming you select the appropriate Skill. That too is a fact.

Tested. Taking out the Item Rarity Skill gem does not affect the stat. It affects the skill and the stats of the skill, but not the character.
Last edited by NebulousEnt on Apr 15, 2015, 8:58:00 PM
Ah HA!! I found it! Wheel of the Stormsail Rotted Round Shield does not proc the increased rarity found on my level 68 Witch for some reason.
Have you allocated the Keystone "Necromantic Aegis"?
"
NebulousEnt wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
NebulousEnt wrote:
And again the Gems do not affect the Item Rarity stat shown under Miscellaneous Stats under the Character menu. Same items, different stats on different characters. FACT.

Yes, it will - assuming you select the appropriate Skill. That too is a fact.

Tested. Taking out the Item Rarity Skill gem does not affect the stat. It affects the skill and the stats of the skill, but not the character.

it actually does, youre missing something about the character screen. Above all the stats on the character screen is a list of little icons for all your skills, if you click on a skill the character screen tabs will show stats for that skill, including supports like rarity etc. so say u are using arc linked with rarity, if you select the arc graphic above your character stats, your misc tab will now show rarity including the gem, your damage tab will now show arcs damage stats including its gem Linkups etc.

I played this game for literally 100s of hours before I discovered this lol, I remember informing a friend about it once and he didnt know, this was over a year after we first started playing together. It escapes a lot of people I think.

it actually does, youre missing something about the character screen. Above all the stats on the character screen is a list of little icons for all your skills, if you click on a skill the character screen tabs will show stats for that skill, including supports like rarity etc. so say u are using arc linked with rarity, if you select the arc graphic above your character stats, your misc tab will now show rarity including the gem, your damage tab will now show arcs damage stats including its gem Linkups etc.

I played this game for literally 100s of hours before I discovered this lol, I remember informing a friend about it once and he didnt know, this was over a year after we first started playing together. It escapes a lot of people I think. [/quote]

Well that's rather awesome as I've not seen that before however that still only addresses the stats of the skill and not the different in the actual stat. It's the shield that doesn't proc the stat.
"
Lord_of_Error wrote:
Have you allocated the Keystone "Necromantic Aegis"?

THAT'S IT! BRILLIANT! Thank you.
Thanks all. Good community :) Appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info