How to DEAL with not getting into CB or Avoiding Spoilers !

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
Play perma leagues? Oh wait, those dont exist...

Not in my eyes ;)
http://strawpoll.me/3946068/r
you are part of the 39-65%

RIP perm leagues then i guess :)
DIABLO 3!

Just kidding calm down kids
Spoiler
my english sux.
Quite lame if people havnt heard of Pillars of Eternity yet. Go buy it, prepare tl be addicted for a very long time.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Quite lame if people havnt heard of Pillars of Eternity yet. Go buy it, prepare tl be addicted for a very long time.

Whatever people choose to do, not gaining access to the beta will not leave you short handed, people dont realize that all it is, is a testing server, there will be multiple wipes and you will not be able to keep anything from the beta, JUST LIKE CLOSED original was.

People should stop having a panic attack and have a nice backup plan in place if they dont get or do not want an invite to have it spoiled.
Last edited by stormyknight on Apr 11, 2015, 12:04:59 PM
Yeah i figure ill be spending a ton of time on Witcher 3 :) Grim Dawn should have its new faction system in long before then also and i MIGHT finally be able to beat the final boss in Bloodborne (maybe lol).
Well, first of all, even if I'm going to receive a closed beta key I'll hand it over to someone who'll make a better use of it. You can call me on that. I consider myself an average core player, I play a lot, enjoy the game, but there's plenty of people out there who'd be much more valuable for testing things and providing GGG with a meaningful feedback.

Witcher 3 is definitely an option, but I'm afraid my rig won't handle it. I'd need new graphics (my GTX460 would only meet the minimum requirements if they were reduced by 50%). My CPU is also slightly worse then the minimum required to run TW3. So... I guess it'd have to wait till the summer or maybe even next year. Same counts for GTA5.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Signed up for the beta on all seven of my accounts.
"
paraspam wrote:
Signed up for the beta on all seven of my accounts.

Cool ? im going to go in blind i like suprise's
Last edited by stormyknight on Apr 11, 2015, 2:49:28 PM
Now we all know how the selection process will work, better get your pre-orders in to pass the time lel <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info