How to DEAL with not getting into CB or Avoiding Spoilers !

Ok SO, during this month 2 major games are coming to PC. Both of which i have been waiting over a year for.

Both of these games are the PERFECT time fillers until the beta is over and act 4 goes live. They both clock in at 125 hours of gameplay.

Number 1.

Spoiler

Number 2.

Spoiler

Now that i have solved everyones probles, i bill at 20$ an hour and u can send that to me at ...JK!

But really im going to invest my time into these 2 games come back and be amazeballs at act 4 !
Interesting that you mentioned GTA V

It's been out there for a long time, we've all seen it. PC is the last platform to get this game. But we are all still hyped for it.

So I think we'll all be fine really. Knowing what contents Act 4 will bring is not going to lessen our enjoyment of it once it's here.

Looking forward to Witcher 3 though
pretty easy

play pillars of eternity
come back in 2 month
watch the game fixed for hc in month 3 after the actual playtesting and tons of complains

really easy
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Apr 11, 2015, 4:37:39 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
pretty easy

play pillars of eternity
come back in 2 month
watch the game fixed for hc in month 3 after the actual playtesting and tons of complains

really easy

Eh i took a look at pillars , its interesting but doesn't hold a candle to the two i mentioned IMO. I think i will be in the perfect hype position after playing my 2 choices to death, come back and be blown away by act 4. I think the timing could not be more perfect for it all i feel spoiled for choice.
Last edited by stormyknight on Apr 11, 2015, 4:41:43 AM
Play perma leagues? Oh wait, those dont exist...
"

Not in my eyes ;)
"
stormyknight wrote:
"

Not in my eyes ;)

+1
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
pretty easy

play pillars of eternity
come back in 2 month

really easy

Eh i took a look at pillars , its interesting but doesn't hold a candle to the two i mentioned IMO. I think i will be in the perfect hype position after playing my 2 choices to death, come back and be blown away by act 4. I think the timing could not be more perfect for it all i feel spoiled for choice.

I guess Pillars is a good choice if you're a Baldur's Gate or old school rpg veteran (which is my case).
I never really got in to GTA series properly, but they look pretty amazing.
"
wozzlebottle wrote:
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
pretty easy

play pillars of eternity
come back in 2 month

really easy

I guess Pillars is a good choice if you're a Baldur's Gate or old school rpg veteran (which is my case).
I never really got in to GTA series properly, but they look pretty amazing.

I did play baulders gate in the day and i watched quite a few preview vids on pillars but witcher 3, damn that open world looks amazing to say the least and im a sucker for sandbox.
"
stormyknight wrote:
"

Not in my eyes ;)
http://strawpoll.me/3946068/r
you are part of the 39-65%
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 11, 2015, 8:32:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info