Coming back to PoE: A bit lost on builds

Hey all,

I've been away from PoE for about 10 months or so. I'm looking to start playing again but I'm feeling a bit lost with all the new builds and gems. If anyone's got a sec, would you mind taking a look at what I've got and pointing me in a good direction based on the gear I've linked below? I noticed a lot of nicely done guides on the front page, but there's so much new information it's hard to know where to start. I just need a nudge in the right direction. =] I'm mainly interested in getting back into maps with my Level 78 Ranger. Thank you!

I also have about 10 pure ex and about 30c worth of gems and rares (I'm guessing; I haven't been on poe.xyz for a while):

Edit: I also have an infractum, if that makes a difference.
If I agree with a specific statement/argument within a post, it doesn't mean I agree with the entire post.
If I disagree with something, it doesn't follow that I agree with the opposite.
Please keep this in mind when responding to me. Thank you. =]
Last edited by Mathlete on Apr 4, 2015, 4:20:05 AM
That is all you need can do all Maps and Uber Aziri iam playin this in 4 Week Race really strong Build.

[ 1.3.1 ] Neversink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ Uber Atziri
You can map with pretty much any bow skill.

If you are doing critical strike, split arrow; I would suggest swapping crit damage with physical to lightning.
<3 Free Tibet <3
I would suggest Tornado Shot, not split arrow as TS is wayyyy more effective. Check out any TS/Puncture builds and follow some suggested guides, either loosely or to the T and adjust according to your play style. Also if you need currency, dump the Acuities for 150ex and you're sett (although I wouldn't recommend it unless you're hurting or dying to try out anlthe rebuild. That harbinger bow will do you just fine for everything you'd want to do in the game

Edit: drop grace, grab a better evasion (1k-2k eva) chest and run herald of ash. And if you have the links, run Ele Prolif linked to HoA and Red Mana
Last edited by kodilax on Apr 15, 2015, 3:35:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info