cant run the game :/

sadly but true .... i can get through connect to server then i choose char but non of them can get do game .... get loading twilight shore but thats all i let it "load" for about hour and still nothing ..... have everything on low .... system config:

processor: intel dualcore 2,00 GHz
ram: 2GB
graphic: ati mobility radeon X1350

i hope it isnt because of my low specs that the game wont start :/ was realy excited
i like games ))
"
Ajls wrote:
sadly but true .... i can get through connect to server then i choose char but non of them can get do game .... get loading twilight shore but thats all i let it "load" for about hour and still nothing ..... have everything on low .... system config:

processor: intel dualcore 2,00 GHz
ram: 2GB
graphic: ati mobility radeon X1350

i hope it isnt because of my low specs that the game wont start :/ was realy excited

i play on a laptop with a nvidia 9700 mobile card so i doubt that is your issue, hopefully someone can help you figure it out soon!
~SotW HC Guild~

your card is much better then mine )
i like games ))
"
Ajls wrote:
your card is much better then mine )

really? damn sorry then :D
~SotW HC Guild~

There is a known issue with rendering the water in the first area on the radeon X1000 series of graphics cards. I think the card itself meets the requirements for the game, so it *technically* should be able to run the game, if not for this issue.

I believe GGG are working on it.

"
Rory wrote:
For some cards, it won't work at all, for some it will just not render water. We're still working on a solution, but it won't be an easy fix! Hang in there!

Some tips for playing on another pc without downloading again - If you put content.ggpk from the Path of Exile folder onto a thumb drive, and put it in the same place on a fresh installation, you can save yourself (And us!) a 2GB download.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/6362

"
Chris wrote:
Yeah, currently it appears to not work on that card. We'll try to fix it, but it may not be super soon :(

Having said that, your card is very weak, so whether or not you'll be able to achieve a playable framerate is another question.
Last edited by Malice on Nov 18, 2011, 1:37:53 PM
ok at least i know that i am screwed thanks anyway
i like games ))
after 0.9.4 still can not run the game :/
i like games ))
The same problem here:
- game version: 0.9.4a
- gfx: ATI Radeon x1650

0.9.5 no change
i like games ))
"
Ajls wrote:
0.9.5 no change

You could try Gamebooster.

It's use is somewhat scoffed at by some, but I generally see great results (Not really with this game but much more intensive games) -- But I hear it helps laptops quite a bit.

http://www.g-forums.net/general-discussion/2289-game-booster-3-download.html

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info