Riding the Tiger CI/Flicker/IC

One of my unfinished builds curently, lacking good weapon and we know RNG forbid having physical demage its just no no. But in event i finde one. plan whas to craft bleed on dicent weapon.
When it come to weapon choice it come to my attention that Repier can replace dager but even a good sword will do.

Bandits, Oak in crual and mercles.
Endurance is nice to have and pure physical demage is of use to bleed and also main reson to take shadow.

Skill_Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUHHgzyDXwOSBEvEZYV1xa_HNwk_SepKgssvyzhNj06rT3dPeI-z0ZxRwZI7klRSbFLCkxgUUdWY1v0X2phBmqMbWxvhG-ecFJwVnaCdwd4rn11feN_xoMJhq6HE42_kBuTJ5UumZqaE5yknyei2aOKpcumf6k0rGaw2LGztAy0xbTRtUi32bk-vebBxcLswzrIDMgUykrTftfL18_YdtvU2-fjhOdU6rrrY-1B74jw1fPq9W_5N_lj-vH-uv8c_94=

Main idea is to use Shield nodes and discipline for ES and save a banch of nodes.
Character is imune to freez and chill, caos and also have 80% avoid stun, usialy have perma imortall call skill and loot of charges so i usualy take Conduit for party sake.
Reflect physical demage is not a problem as i notice as physical demage from monster, you totaly ignoring it.
Tnx to his ability is rather rezistant to desunc wich i planed to augment whit lightning warp on demage teken setup whit IC to see how that go. Becouse its based on demage ower time you dont realy need to just keep Fliker going all the time so you can have mor control.

As i whas leveling this char i whanted to use bleed but that just hard to make hapen so i use uniqes items whit dicent demage and whit effect i need. Also i notice Herald of Ash is realy good for the build and literaly save me on my fail becouse of lack of constant bleed i whas planing.

I have some plans on going for Zelot oath and using Blood dance boots and grabing Holy fire for aditional 75% burn demage and also geting bleed node on the bottom of tree fo a final build of sort. But as i mention Repier may be nice choice for build and one of resons is the lack of casters mods you geting on dagers and masive overkill demage on crit.

Idea of buld whas inicialy to use endurance on crit, but that wont hapen.. Insted i used suport gem to generate them on stun and it worked good inaf and even beter whit unique bellt im still using becouse of stun treshould reduction. Next idea whas to generete Frenzy constantly becouse monster dont die in same time and ther is big chance you gona get huge owerkill on monster alredy bleed or burn for portion of its life.

Just before end i got lacky and Shav droped and i change it for uniq amyulet so i now use so many uniq items but it worck... But realy Belt, Helm and Armor are just pricles. Im curently att mor then 3,5k ES but whit better shield it weill drasticly incrise also i do need to change skill tree a bit as reality demaded it to be as it is for now.

As this character is not HQ and its now in standard im realy intrested on his end ES when good shield finaly come my way. Whit defences he dont realy need mor then 4-6k ES and i be hapy whit 4,5k ES to i estemate ~500 ES shield will bost it to 5k. Ther are also other Shield defence nodes on tree i dont feel they needed for this build.

Items
Spoiler

I can say Fliker is suicidal skill, loot of fun tho, i tried to make it less sucidal tho.
As i mention Before Holy fire and perhaps Zelot oath (CI convinient) may worck nicly whit Blood Dance boots for many wariations of buids, tho shadow have acces to elemental demage i do avoid it on purpose as character whas supesed to be imune to pusical demage and burn demage cant be reflected, thos it have some fire demage its not significant.

I kow ther is many generic Herald (spam ele. demage) builds, i whanted to make something new do some descovering and geting fun so if you dont like it its understandable.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Apr 6, 2015, 6:54:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info