Best QOL for Melee: auto-select target within reach with melee attack

It would atleast remove the negative effect desync has on Melee builds

and it would probably give more love to single target melee skills

I dont think ive ever seen a player using a single target melee attack ( talking about not using splash). I remember the good ol days of Diablo2 where you could play single target attacks and it was effective because of this mechanic.

Multistrike already has the "auto-select within reach" effect, it would be hard to implement as a global feature for melee skills

Im not asking for an Easier POE, im just talking about a mechanic that would make it more playable. GGG cant totally fix desync, but they can atleast add this to help melee condition.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 31, 2015, 2:16:01 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Suggestions still dont belong here, mind you, you already know that, but i get someone has to tell ya. *sigh*

And auto targeting? Seriously? Please go play cod with aimbot or something but leave that shit out of POE.
"

And auto targeting? Seriously? Please go play cod with aimbot or something but leave that shit out of POE.
If so, remove it from multistrike :P
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"

Its the gems basic mechanic...

Im surprised this isnt a strawpoll.
"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"

Its the gems basic mechanic...

Im surprised this isnt a strawpoll.
it would have been

what do you prefer
1) the game as it is
2) A better game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info