new unique belt The Mortal Coil idea

Skills cost 25%-50% less mana ( not a variable just don't know what % would be balanced
50% less mama reservation
Reduces elemental resistances by 10% per active aura
Blood magic

-this is the base idea for the item

Maybe increase physical resistance based on number of active auras

Thoughts?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Muugly667 wrote:
So this belt + MK = 0% life reserved for anything?
edit: life, not mana ofc.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Mar 31, 2015, 6:00:39 AM
No, that's not how less works. It'd be a .5 * .5 = .25 multiplier (75% less reserved).

Edit: just what are you reserving my mama for? She's not that kind of girl.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Mar 31, 2015, 11:38:47 AM
so that would means any low life build that can overcome the loss of res will become op because they consume a lot less mana and can stack 3 more auras? assuming not taking all aura nodes
"
silumit wrote:
"
Muugly667 wrote:

I didn't think about that yeah being able to run auras for free would be op but I still like the idea of being able to run a few more auras for a price
"
Muugly667 wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
"
Muugly667 wrote:

I didn't think about that yeah being able to run auras for free would be op but I still like the idea of being able to run a few more auras for a price
Actually it isn't for free, mark1030 was right. Except you actually meant "reduced", not "less".
And about the price... overcapping resistances by gear = more auras. Actually, you know, let's see: lv20 Purity of fire gives +39% fire res and +4% max fire res. So with your proposed -10% eleres for aura you can run all 3 purities for +9% eleres and +4% all maxeleres. And that's without any aura bonuses! Something isn't right here...
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
i don't want people to be able to run auras for free or if they can they have to take pretty much every aura node on the tree does anyone know the numbers required on an item like this to make it significantly cheaper to run auras but still not free
so lvl 20 purities would give you +9% res and +4% max resist for each element that means you wouldn't be able to really rely on your auras for much resist but you could buff your resistances through other gear
Last edited by Muugly667 on Apr 1, 2015, 7:48:04 PM
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
so that would means any low life build that can overcome the loss of res will become op because they consume a lot less mana and can stack 3 more auras? assuming not taking all aura nodes

probably but this will most likely be an item you would have to build around to use effectively
"
Muugly667 wrote:

Mama OP!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info