Insane deal? Can anyone price check?

So I just bought this hubris circlet for 2 exalts. Im quite certain its worth more. I think its worth WAY more. Can anyone confirm or give their opinion? Or am I just crazy?

I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
who cares about standard
Well, if you want to play that game, who cares about making 1,000 characters that last only usually last an hour to a week? People have different playstyles, cut out the stupid dichotomy. I like to push ONE character to its absolute limits, not make a new guy every week to race.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
yeah it was a pretty sweet deal.
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
I play standard exclusively.

Id say the price is accurate 2ex... sure you could get 3ex maybe 4, but that's about it

*edit

I just looked it up and it seems similar are going for like 70ex... seems like a shortage of ES helms atm though. I change my estimate to 10ex, nice deal
Last edited by neonive on Mar 31, 2015, 1:52:31 AM
Hmm, okay, ill take a look again, thanks for the feedback :)
definatly a "good" deal here. easy resellable vs 10times of what u payed^^
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Mar 31, 2015, 4:22:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info