Static Strike Templar Problem

hey !

i'm currently playing an one-handed mace crit static strike templar

it's doing pretty well except against phys damage and i dont know what to do against it.

i dont want to use lightning coil or infinte immortal call.

gear
Spoiler

tree
Last edited by akropotes on Mar 30, 2015, 3:17:20 PM
Just a few suggestions.

There are more possibilities for a CwDt setup than EC+IC. Eg. Molten Shell+Arctic Armour. Or MS/AA+Warlord's Mark, but you won't be able to leech a lot, because WM will be overwritten by the curses linked to HoT. I'd recommend to adjust the linked gems to make sure, that in case of emergency WM doesn't get overwritten. Maybe swap Temp Chains for an other support gem, like Added Cold. I'd also put out the Knockback gem, place Leap Slam there and put a Heavy Strike gem in where Leap Slam atm is.

The blue socket leaves space for eg. Tempest Shield or a low Level Clarity gem (if your Mana pool is big enough). With Clarity the mana will recharge more quickly after AA consumed all of it while moving.
Uff, easy call, your Phys Dam Negation is pretty there? Much mixed Items Eva/ES/Armour less Life on them and in Tree will result in Glass Cannon that ur Dam is not!-)
I play same in 1 Month, Static Strike and Templar and was going another Way.
My Gear atm is;
Spoiler

and i am really happy to have found these Belt and Shoes to get some Chaos Resis and end in 2% in positve Side. Even Armour is focused on my Gear because of Phys Dam Negation. I would like to have some crazy 300+ PDpS Sword with high base Attack Speed like 2.0 or even more but reaching enough Dex would be hard :(
An Soul Taker would be best in Slot i suppose because then u can turn on more Auras.
My Passive Skill Tree is atm at;
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABLMNzRQgFm8XLxhdGjgaPhzOHpQnLygqK1Ax-zwtPQ89_EPIRtdKmE8EUEdV1lcpV-JYY1nzW6BfP2TnZp5o8moeajtxhXKpdn92rHflfA582X31gKSCB4KbhVKLT4uMjM-QVZRcl3mbWJtqnleiAKdVrKqtja3xtz7AGsBmxBXE9sauxtjMZs9-0iHYvdlh2Xzhc-Nq5FHqGOw47SDvDvAf8i_yQfZI9zL53frS_gr-VA==

and i can say that the mass Amount on Health Nodes and some Damage and Armour Nodes fits pretty well. Even the LifeReg i have is quit huge with around 230 Life per Second and an end HP of 4,8k. Some Bosses i can facetank with these Lifereg and simply use Armour and insta Health Flasks to end the Fight.
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
You're taking large hits because you've got very little armor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info