Passive Skill Tree, Manuel Reset option.(read)

i enjoy this game alot, it's difficult and challenging, which is why i like it, But sometimes you put a few points into a charcter that are hard to fix, or back track from, Like your first character that you started with when you played this game, By the time u hit 40-50 you realized all the mistakes u made, and theres nothing you can do.

I propose, an option (not free) that you Either pay currency for/ Real money for, Maybe, possibly Add a small side quest in Merciless/Hell difficulty that grants a 1 time Non-tradable Reset token, I have a bunch of accounts, but i stopped playing because i made the error of building them, Even aftyer doing exstensive Research and found they where severely flawed.

I believe Having some form of a reset token (if through quest, non-tradable) if purchased for real money/currency, tradable of course. I think it would benefit the players (and possibly GGG) for implementing something like this.

Thank you for Reading I welcome all Messages that benefit, or Fix Any errors that i made. :)
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They have said no to payed skill resets, it'll never happen here.
Why bother with a quest when you get a reset every 4 monthsish?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
that's never a good thing for a video game developer to Say Absolute No to something, specially when it wouldn't affect the Game in a negative way. Logically speaking.

but i see your point. my mistakes why would they Help a player out. <-- Every Game developers Motto.

I don't think paying money for a complete passive tree reset counts as pay-to-win. In my opinion it's definitely less of a pay-to-win compared to purchasing extra stash space. I could quite easily argue that having more stash space is advantageous.

Not that I really support the idea. I think GGG is doing a good job sticking to cosmetics (mostly) when it comes to real money.

But I do like the idea of a discounted complete reset using in game currency, or providing other mechanisms to earn more refund points.

- Instead of having to use 100 orb of regrets (or more) for a complete reset, limit this number to, say, 50, which can be traded for a book of complete reset at a vendor.

- Add an end-game mechanism to earn refund points, maybe related to masters after reaching level 8, or full clear of high level maps, possibly even as a map mod?
^ mhm
Ugh effort
it's called An idea bud. Anything is better then nothing, i'd rather not sit back and rott away with nothing given.
All your characters get full respecs 3 times a year. That's plenty to fix that first character you were talking about.

1.0.0 October 23, 2013
1.1.0 March 5, 2014
1.2.0 August 21, 2014
1.3.0 December 11, 2014
1.4.0 April X, 2015

If you need more full repecs than that, you're making very bad decisions on a repeated basis.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
And yes it is what GGG would call pay to win and would have a negative edffect on the game, this 1 month race? with a purchasable reset all challanges in all leagues would be a joke and those that don't pay can miss out, same with any league where there is racing of any sort.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
mark1030 wrote:
All your characters get full respecs 3 times a year. That's plenty to fix that first character you were talking about.

1.0.0 October 23, 2013
1.1.0 March 5, 2014
1.2.0 August 21, 2014
1.3.0 December 11, 2014
1.4.0 June X, 2015

If you need more full repecs than that, you're making very bad decisions on a repeated basis.

Fixed that for you.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
And yes it is what GGG would call pay to win and would have a negative edffect on the game, this 1 month race? with a purchasable reset all challanges in all leagues would be a joke and those that don't pay can miss out, same with any league where there is racing of any sort.

I stand corrected (regarding paying-to-reset being pay-to-win), although my post seems to have been largely ignored (due to possibly having the same profile picture as the OP).

"
mark1030 wrote:

1.0.0 October 23, 2013
1.1.0 March 5, 2014
1.2.0 August 21, 2014
1.3.0 December 11, 2014
1.4.0 June X, 2015

Different people enjoy this game differently. I get the most enjoyment out of this game by designing creative builds, often based on special mods of low level uniques, then trying them out to see how well (or badly) the builds work. I probably spend more time designing builds than I do playing the actual game. I am simply not interested in such things as highest DPS, fastest clear times, *best* builds, IIR/IIQ, getting rich, etc. For me, full resets 3 times a year is not enough for me to try out all the builds that I want to try out. (But this may only be because I don't have enough high level characters at the moment. After all I am just a casual player.)

I don't think my two suggestions would break the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info