League of Legends Style Character

I want to make a new character that is very similar in abilities to that of Swain from league of legends. I will post a video of his ability breakdown at the bottom. but what character class and skillset/gems would make my PoE character most like swain? i appreciate your responses in advance

https://youtu.be/i19hj3LVP7A
sounds like a burning prolif build to me with all its DOT attacks, with a high investment in curses.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
are there any aoe stuns or roots?
Well, if you go burning prolif using bows, Vaal RoA literally roots things down for a while. that sound more like an ultimate, though.

a cold build freezes everything, but you probably won't be able to do DoT i guess.

A Trapper, maybe? Fire Trap does DoT, Coldsnap Trap does freezes/roots, then you could put a curse subtheme?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
I was thinking about a staff weilding Templar, could i still acquire these skills and still have my character being effective?
Yes, actually. using a Staff gives you two 6Ls and crit chance for your spells (traps, are for the most part, spells), which in turn increases the proc rate for burning/freeze builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info