i was very disappointed in december and still i am

You've riled Qarl up enough to get him away from his work. This will not end well.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
i just [deleted by support]
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Fix your expectations?
I just want to know how can one have mirrored gear, shavs, vuln corrupted acuity, which would statistically take at least a thousand hour of gameplay if you're lucky, and still not understand the basics of the game? Also, I'm not quite sure throwing around paper dps is reaaaaly the best way of comparing builds. If you want paper dps go build dual strike iirc that goes highest, might be wrong though.

P.S.: I was laughing when this post was made, but decided not to make fun of the guy because, you know, we are on a feedback forum after all, but with Qarl here I guess I didn't even need to. Still, I don't think his actions were of nice manners no matter how absurd this post is.

P.P.S.: Bringing legacy gear and talking about balance <3 you.
"
"
KillerB wrote:
I just want to know how can one have mirrored gear, shavs, vuln corrupted acuity, which would statistically take at least a thousand hour of gameplay if you're lucky, and still not understand the basics of the game? Also, I'm not quite sure throwing around paper dps is reaaaaly the best way of comparing builds. If you want paper dps go build dual strike iirc that goes highest, might be wrong though.

P.S.: I was laughing when this post was made, but decided not to make fun of the guy because, you know, we are on a feedback forum after all, but with Qarl here I guess I didn't even need to. Still, I don't think his actions were of nice manners no matter how absurd this post is.

P.P.S.: Bringing legacy gear and talking about balance <3 you.

The bait: You took it

You mean? That.. IT'S A TRAP!!!
This one must have been done on a lark.
Oh no, 33,000 GREATER MULTIPLE PROJECTILES dps?
Literally trash, uninstall, can't clear L66 maps, gg.
"
This post is hilariously ludicrous. Well done.

fixed -_-
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Is this thread seriously:
"Let me just get these game-breaking gear setups together and...
OMFG GAME TOO EASY GGG U SUK! IMMA QUIT"
?
That weird self found player who doesn't aim for any build? Yeah that's me, hi.
Self-Found No-Death No-Log Merciless Dom; hell yeah! Now will I ever do it in HC...? Oh dear.
P.S. Please delete Magnus and all Devourers.
The jelly meter in this thread is off the charts lmao.

Anyway I have always thought that the idea of balance is toning down or up something (a build) to make it more comparable with other end game builds so players have more choices when they want suit up godtier gears. But over the past few patches its just chuck full of nerfs to popular builds, literally killing most of them off.

How the fuck do you campaign on 'improving build diversity' when you keep trashing people's build creations constantly?

One example here is crit in the tree overall and the actual gem. Crit chance and multi was removed a LOT from the tree but base damage hasn't improved. crit gem was slashed in half WITHOUT any lowering of mana multiplier. To start with, nerfing something in half doesn't sound like balance at all, its simply a demolition lol.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Last edited by OJ8_Graz on Mar 30, 2015, 10:05:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info