IIQ questions and/or observations?

So I normally play with (I think) 0% IIQ, then when I put on MF gear, it goes to 115% on my Flicker Strike.

Level 75, farming Docks. So I believe I still have over 100% IIQ after the level penalty, correct?

So... I feel like IIQ, while also possibly being just as it says and increasing the quantity of items that drop, it also seems to be like IIR for items that actual IIR does not effect.

While you would think I would simply find twice the amount of orbs (like, I could find 1 Fuse every Docks run rather than 1 Fuse every 2 Docks runs), it doesn't feel that way. It feels like I now have a higher threshold of even the types of orbs I can have drop.

In addition, I feel like I find a LOT of 5 socket items, and I probably find 6 socket items once every 2-3 runs on average. This seems much greater than just 100% more than what I would normally find them at the rate of.
What you are saying is possible, but purely speculation. I run 98 IIQ on my MF character and I have found over 10 divines and over 20 exalteds during my time playing. I know that is much more than the average player. It could be from an unknown aspect of IIQ or it could be RNG.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
I run about 80 IIQ. Amount of different currencys I regularly drop can be insane sometimes - I was running 3 unid blue 66 maps for expirement - I ended up with currency worth approx. 26c. Even got one exalted for this month (probably RNGesus joke, but still good thing).
RNG is RNG... I can spend few hours farming without dropping any fuse or 6S, or get several of them, with the same IIQ bonus.

IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info