PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[1MSC] Shavronnes just dropped, what do?

So, This just happened...

I have no interest in doing a low-life build and want to try something really damn cool, How should I maximize the value from this (terribly rolled) beauty?

edit: also, just so i could get a hum of it's value, how would it stack up next to a 6L Pledge of Hands?
There's you and there's Lionel Richie.
Last edited by numri on Mar 28, 2015, 3:18:37 PM
Just give it to me. :)
I've been in a similar situation before. Although there the issue was a bit more clear-cut, here's what I personally think:
Unless you're really desperate for currency in the 1M or don't care about standard, I don't think selling it below 30 ex would be a good idea.
I also looted this one aswell

But other then these 2 items, i literrary have only 10c to my name, I care not one bit for standard. I'd love to build something really powerful, and i'm currently playing a spark templar, supercharging it with a 6L pledge of hands would be out of this world.
Why don't you trade for the items you want? Back when I had no currency I got a few lucky drops (not as lucky as a Shavs, tho!) and ended up with stuff that I really wanted with no spending. I got a midnight bargain and a 6 linked suit of armor that I needed w/out spending 1 ex just by trade.

Edited to add: feel free to give it to me for a birthday present! ROFL Just kidding but it really is my birthday.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Mar 28, 2015, 4:06:08 PM
It's my birthday next sunday! so i consider this an early present, BASED GGG!

It's just so damn hard to price... seems like a luxury problem but I'm really confused :(

Also, Sorry for being rude, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Make sure you play until midnight and i'm sure GGG has something for you too!
Last edited by numri on Mar 28, 2015, 4:19:21 PM
Thanks, and Happy early Birthday to you too!
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info