Suggestion: Low graphics mode

While I love the current look/graphics of the game, I would recommend there be a "low graphics mode", which would put the polygon/texture counts in the same ballpark as older games like WoW (or reduce them as much as possible) so we can finely tweak performance vs quality (as well as allow more people to run the game at a good speed)

With all features turned down, and an "average" (I believe) machine, the FPS is somewhat poor in highly populated areas on both Windows 7 / Linux (Machine is AMD Phenom x3 2.4ghz, 2GB RAM, nvidia 9500GT).

In these instances, very little attention is paid to the graphics (it's mostly non-stop spell effects going off).

I believe a better scaling of graphics (beyond just addition effects) would greatly increase the potential player base of the game, while still allowing those with higher end machines to run at the current quality.
YES!!!!!!!!! AGREEEED!!!! mode along the lines of a game like WoW would be a tremendous help!!
More graphic options will be added over time both for high-end and low-end machines.
Forum Sheriff
Agreed also. nVIDIA 7300 GT here on dual core 2.1 with 2GB RAM :S

Only playable in 1024 with everything turned off.
---------------------------------------------------
~ Main character: Butcher (marauder, softcore) ~

something like turning of mist, water effect, skill effect (like the merveil fire swrd is making me very lag) and other grafical add on to be turn off :D

im sure by adding this option it will increase number of peolpe playin, since not everybody have high spec compies (like me T_T)
I'd really like an option to remove weather effects.
Last edited by KurzedMetal on Nov 18, 2011, 7:12:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info