Movespeed Cyclone w/Queen of the Forest + Dreamfeather

Video

Hey everyone, this is a build I've been playing around with in Standard. It's mostly been for fun and because I had these items sitting around waiting to be used for something. It's been fairly successful in maps up to level 75 if rolled with easy mods.

It uses Queen of the Forest, Dreamfeather, The Blood Dance, and the Evasion per Frenzy Charge node to convert Evasion and Frenzy charges into increased movespeed, damage, and life regen. Soul Taker is used to manage the mana cost of using Cyclone frequently. Other gear is optional. I've been wearing Devoto's Devotion helm because it's sexy (though Rat's Nest is better in terms of pure dps) as well as Meginord's Girdle and Ming's Heart for damage. Amulet, gloves, and the other ring slot are for resists and other stats.

I'm not gonna claim this is an amazing build. I've found it really fun to play so far and it's done better than I expected it to. Having high movespeed is stronger defensively than it seems at first glance and being able to attack while moving is pretty incredible.

Current Gear

Currently my gem setup isn't ideal. Rerolling colors on Queen can cost a lot and I haven't gotten around to it. Ideally something like Concentrated Effect would be used instead of Weapon Elemental Damage.

Offense Stats
W/Auras
With Auras and Charges, Ie most of the time
With Auras, Charges, and Flasks

Defense Stats
W/Auras
With Auras and Charges, Ie most of the time
With Auras, Charges, and Flasks

IGN EntropicThunder
3 non uniques? really.
"
norea wrote:
3 non uniques? really.

I know. I'm sure I could find some to fill those gaps though.
IGN EntropicThunder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info