Sum up PoE in One Image

"
Zhatan wrote:

... but the trend is obvious

That's because GGG give us no interesting content last month. (For me personally)

1 month leagues is too short for me, it's not enough to level-up or achieve something. Also i'm playing always hardcore, so there is possibility to die.
Last edited by Markrayt on Jun 28, 2015, 5:24:32 AM
When the nerf bat hits (spot the OP build that carries on unscathed)
Oblivious
"
Markrayt wrote:

That's because GGG give us no interesting content last month. (For me personally)

Last peak of 13K players was in December. While last month had no updates, it has almost the same numbers that the first half of March (between 6 and 5K)

Given how horrible this game is for new players and GGG way of deciding on things, its not really surprising.
"
Markrayt wrote:
"
Zhatan wrote:

... but the trend is obvious

1 month leagues is too short for me, it's not enough to level-up or achieve something. Also i'm playing always hardcore, so there is possibility to die.

it seems like you forgot the part where you had fun in this game. cuz exiles everywhere/cutthroat/flashback (dont tell me you didnt like anything of it) was there for fun.

also, how is 1m not enought time to achieve something? players have reached lvl 100(in hardcore) and killed uber atziri there.
"

it seems like you forgot the part where you had fun in this game. cuz exiles everywhere/cutthroat/flashback (dont tell me you didnt like anything of it) was there for fun.

also, how is 1m not enought time to achieve something? players have reached lvl 100(in hardcore) and killed uber atziri there.

Are you seriously talking about cutthroat? The league with the least players in PoEs history. Exiles everywhere was good enough for a laugh.

And flashback was way to hard for most "noobs", but I actually played that one. According to the graphs there wasnt very many others who did though. The fall from last year is gigantic.
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
"
Disrupted wrote:
Spoiler

Does that chick above the dude have an Etch A Sketch?

Also can we quit it with the Steam charts. It is beyond absurd....like asking for stats of the United States and I say here is what happened in Texas. I believe more people use the game client but even if 3/4 of the PoE population used Steam and only 1/4 didn't, the Steam charts could still be skewed because they are missing 1/4th of the data.
I need a signature to look legit
"
Zhatan wrote:
"

Are you seriously talking about cutthroat? The league with the least players in PoEs history. Exiles everywhere was good enough for a laugh.

And flashback was way to hard for most "noobs", but I actually played that one. According to the graphs there wasnt very many others who did though. The fall from last year is gigantic.

the problem was people being hyped for act 4, not what kind of content was available.
That looks my Templar, and how the heck did he only break a rib that pretty much looks like square on the jaw.

"

Pretty sure it's the little red headed Zana down in the front row who seems not to care, or Voraci right above the guy with his black T-shirt and his beer.
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info