Dual Wield block nerf?

When did this happen? if i picked up every node on the tree... with a pre-nerfed WoE and corrupted neck i can only hit 66% chance? Am I missing some math here, or did a lot of the block chance while dual wielding nodes get reduced/removed?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Yes. Reaching max block, be it with a shield or dual wield, is much more harder than before. I think it's impossible to reach max block with dual wield now.
Last edited by Krayken on Mar 27, 2015, 8:25:43 AM
That's total BS. Makes WoE pretty worthless now :-/ Glad i got a 6link one.. not!
Melee DW is stronger than ever.
Slap riposte and vengeance on and go.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
I understand your confusion. WoE is underrated because it needs a specific knowledge of the tree and gems and how it all works together, but also yes, the nerfs lowered its value on the market. Im pretty sure they will boost WoE again soon and the ones which are still out there become legacy items. The Gems are just in my WoE atm, as im using two Soul Takers instead and just level gems with it :D

Spoiler

https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
Last edited by Stone__Cold on Mar 27, 2015, 9:32:27 AM
Why would you ever use 2 soul takers? You get the benefit of skills not costing mana from just using 1.
"
Edzilla wrote:
Why would you ever use 2 soul takers? You get the benefit of skills not costing mana from just using 1.

This lol. Either use a soul taker + doryanis, or just equip a shield with your soul taker. It's a total waste.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info