What is more effective? Pure Armour or AA?

I have a righteous fire marauder with determination. Should i switch to AA? Is more effective with my build or not? Please help me
Armor and AA form a synergy.
AA alone does nothing, besides neutralizing dogs and tittie bitches.
Armor alone works in some cases, or is like non-existent in others.

Always combine different sources of defense for better results. If your choice is set up only between these two certain types, then pick armor.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
neither alone are worth much,

150 reduced damage from aa at high levels is nothing vs large hits just like armor is nothing vs large hits , but if you use it then you dont need much armor at all to mitigate most of the damage from small hits

a good combination for players who just have a granite flask as their main source of armor in a pinch
I'm using granite flask with 70% increased armour during effect and i have about 21k armour. prolem is if i wanna switch on aa i need mana regen and i have to spend some points in passive tree to sustain that aa and clarity.... Without determination i have around 15k armour with flask...Not the best armour gear ofc..
A combination of AA and EV usually works well, I use both a jade and granite flask (jade has warding, longest duration) so that I can pop both in dangerous situations. Level 25 AA and a granite still aren't enough for the jungle valley boss to not be scary however, lol. Just gotta rely on cheesing immortal call for that.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Guys, guys, you've all been forgetting the part where he's RF.

You don't want to run AA as RF, because mana regen isn't something worth investing in, and you have to constantly move. Be pure armor, *or* run immortal call.
As RF,just stack armor,life and have granite flask with increased armor on it.Got my Rf char to lv 92 in bloodlines,15 k armor like 35k with flask,all physical mobs were joke.And ofcourse,i have 9k life.Some guides recomend selfacasting enduring cry and immortaal call,but i didnt find it necessary,classic cwdt setup is enough.Safest and tankiest build i ever played.http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1179421 i reccomend this guide if you are new to RF.
Last edited by And1111 on Mar 28, 2015, 1:28:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info